Leicester City v Derby County

Mafiabob

Can't believe the ridiculous comments on here - they are the real embarrassment

Come on we are losing away against the league leaders and we lost against Chelsea

And at home against Wigan

Just held on to a win at Oakwell and a point Huddersfield

Nothing has changed in all these games we couldn't play against teams that have pressured us. You'd have thought something would have been tried to counter it.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now not for one second am I trying to say mcclaren should be sacked, but these kind of performances are the ones that get managers fired but I realise he's only been here for a few months and has been fantastic...however, surely mcclaren should have been taking just some sort of notes of Leicesters last few games and how rampant the front 4 have been and gone with a different formation? This is a ******* joke to watch.

Now not for one second am I trying to say mcclaren should be sacked, but these kind of performances are the ones that get managers fired but I realise he's only been here for a few months and has been fantastic...however, surely mcclaren should have been taking just some sort of notes of Leicesters last few games and how rampant the front 4 have been and gone with a different formation? This is a ******* joke to watch.

Maybe he did but the players just can't cope ? They are top of the league and deservedly so

The worst thing about tonight it that it was oh-so predictable. Gotta say, Leicester look quality, they've made us Lol awful. But when you think we hung on against Huddersfield, hung on a bit against Barnsley, lost to Wigan and Chelsea, our form isn't actually that good going into the game.

The worst thing about tonight it that it was oh-so predictable. Gotta say, Leicester look quality, they've made us Lol awful. But when you think we hung on against Huddersfield, hung on a bit against Barnsley, lost to Wigan and Chelsea, our form isn't actually that good going into the game.

And we have tried nothing new in terms of formation and how we try to play the game

Plan B needed

Archived