Leicester City v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Difference is NC had nearly five years, McClaren has only had three months!

But was brought in to change the way we were heading and push on. He hasn't made any steps towards doing that.

he has said today he's happy with the squad and doesn't think he will add to the squad. So how's he going to change things?

Odd subs tonight. Not Sammon as nothing to lose, but game was crying out for some sturdiness in midfield and someone to organise and calm, and on came Bamford and Bennett.

Agree. I think Hendrick has been a complete waste of space. offered nothing on the ball and far far worse without it. All the damage has been done just in front of our centrebacks and he has failed to deal with anything. Disappointed we didn't change things around before we got to half time because we have been hopelessly out gunned in that area.

Yes like the previous 4 years where we have been in or around the top 6 going into jan.

don't matter how many plans you have, if your player's cant pass a ball 5 yards you are going to lose.

This game was never going to determine where we finish this season, move on, we arent going to win every game.

like other seasons when we've had a purple patch and been bear the top 6 then slipped away.

How many more times will Hendrick have to play DM before McClaren realises he simply can't? Just because he's 6ft odd, doesn't mean he has defensive instincts.

Clough repeatedly shoe horned the midfield like this. Don't you start too.

Disappointing performance. Utterly embarrassing scoreline.

The game changed after penalty. At 2-1 we were back in it and could've got a draw or possibly nicked a win. Then we went and gifted them a penalty when the player was heading nowhere.

We really need a win next game otherwise the players heads may start to drop.

How many more times will Hendrick have to play DM before McClaren realises he simply can't? Just because he's 6ft odd, doesn't mean he has defensive instincts.

Clough repeatedly shoe horned the midfield like this. Don't you start too.

First time he's done it in fairness.

People were saying Eustace has been tired of late.

like other seasons when we've had a purple patch and been bear the top 6 then slipped away.

When? I would put money on it that we havent ever been this high this time in season for past few years.

And remind me last time we won at King prawn?

Bullied by Leicester, they should have picked up a few bookings in the first and the ref has been very poor. Don Goodman should not be a pundit.

Clearly shows Steve what to do and also the transfer window is still open..

Watching the match yet another push by a leicester player.. My mate is a football agent and says Nigel Pearson is an ******** and his team are very aggresive and in the championship refs don't give fouls or bookings.

Good news looks like they now have a few injuries... :-)

I don't think It was just the Hendrick isn't a defensive midfield player he just had a nightmare. We did actually miss eustace tonight.

Everyone will panic, no plan B text, we were beaten by the better side, they played well we didn't. Let's move on.

Also what the heck was Forsyth doing when we somehow got back into it

Archived