Patrick Bamford - joins on loan from Chelsea until May 2014

Ambitious

Not being funny - but has anyone actually seen him play?

I'm not doubting his credentials...

yes! When I'm bored and derby don't play I go and watch random games, been MK Dons v Northampton and Leyton Orient v MK as well and he's looked a tidy player comfortable on the ball, but his figure is so lightweight so possibly could be forced out of a game but definitely has the ability!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes! When I'm bored and derby don't play I go and watch random games, been MK Dons v Northampton and Leyton Orient v MK as well and he's looked a tidy player comfortable on the ball, but his figure is so lightweight so possibly could be forced out of a game but definitely has the ability!

Could be another Tom Carroll...    :D

Tom Carroll was a quality football player. His biggest downfall was that he was so far ahead of the rest of the team!

Playing at QPR now and playing really well. The amount of stick that lad got was a joke, he was class.

Wouldn't go that far. He looked lost and every time I've watched him on TV for QPR he hasn't played well and got substituted most of the time.

Tom Carroll was a quality football player. His biggest downfall was that he was so far ahead of the rest of the team!

Playing at QPR now and playing really well. The amount of stick that lad got was a joke, he was class.

he was crap mate.

When he chooses Wigan over us I'll be the one laughing

So it would make you happier to be right and score an imaginary internet point as opposed to seeing Derby benefit?

Top fan.

If he does have a choice he should certainly choose derby! Higher in the table on great form! We have been scoring so many goals so if he was going to get started he knows he will get chances to score to impress Chelsea! I hope he does become a ram

Archived