Patrick Bamford - joins on loan from Chelsea until May 2014

Ambitious

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owen Bradley tweeted it aswell, apparantley the guy who's reported it is a reliable source.

Bamford spent over 10 years at the Notts Florest academy.

Oh their faces if he came to us! Merry Christmas, hehehe.

But if he's a striker, who's going to go? I think maybe Sammon.

Hopefully this is the mirror spreading bullshit again.

I reckon we have a good team spirit at the club right now and the forwards and midfielders we have are doing a good enough job as it is.

I would rather he looks at a left back to cover for Forsyth than upset the likes of Russell or Sammon.

I wpuld have to disagree. Sammon cannot replicate the role Martin plays and Russell would struggle too as well. Signjng a Martin cover, extending the Keane loan and signing Dawkins for the loss of fringe players like Davies and Ball woukd be a perfect January.

I wpuld have to disagree. Sammon cannot replicate the role Martin plays and Russell would struggle too as well. Signjng a Martin cover, extending the Keane loan and signing Dawkins for the loss of fringe players like Davies and Ball woukd be a perfect January.

Totally agree.

I don't think Bamford is the same kind of player as Martin either and is probably more in the Russell mould,Although taller.

Archived