Patrick Bamford - joins on loan from Chelsea until May 2014

Ambitious

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do t think this means the end of Bennett, he has been used off the bench when we have needed to add some pace and I can't see that changing. The more options and players who can score goals is surely better. Isn't in nice we could bring Bennett, this lad on if the game is stretched? In my ill informed opinion I think he is being brought in as cover for Martin as I don't think Steve mc seems a huge salmon fan but I may be wrong.

Not sure I see the Bennett link myself. We've never brought on Mason for Martin. The Sammon link I get far more.

Think we get carried away with Mason, he's two seasons off being the average age of a player breaking into the first team.

It's not good for Derby County or Mason Bennett to count on him for anything at his age. If he needs games, send him out on loan.

Can see him playing on the right of the front 3? Doubt Chelsea would be too happy to see him sat on the bench every game just incase Martin picks up an injury when he could be playing week in week out at many other clubs...

I do t think this means the end of Bennett, he has been used off the bench when we have needed to add some pace and I can't see that changing. The more options and players who can score goals is surely better. Isn't in nice we could bring Bennett, this lad on if the game is stretched? In my ill informed opinion I think he is being brought in as cover for Martin as I don't think Steve mc seems a huge salmon fan but I may be wrong.

Bennett is 17, so I agree it's not the end for him. I think that what Mason needs is proper game time, a regular start and, above all, the chance to bang a few goals in. Somewhere like Sheffield United, perhaps?

Him and Hughes are gunna get equal stick for being posh tw@ts.

It's befitting that a sophisticated person like wot I is supports a side wiv equally sophisticated players.

Archived