Patrick Bamford - joins on loan from Chelsea until May 2014

Ambitious

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Macca was asked about him and he said the players we are looking at are youngsters at big clubs.

I think we'll sign him.

Well he didn't really say that, he just said when asked about Branford that the players so far have been youngsters from top clubs and wants to add quality. He just waffled really

Seems taller than Martin but not as strong, rather lightweight in fact. But he's much faster than Martin which would give us a different option in a Martin type role. But, I also watched a few MK Dons video's and he seems to be at the heart of everything for them, so they'll be wanting to keep hold of him.

Won't sign.

Seems taller than Martin but not as strong, rather lightweight in fact. But he's much faster than Martin which would give us a different option in a Martin type role. But, I also watched a few MK Dons video's and he seems to be at the heart of everything for them, so they'll be wanting to keep hold of him.

Won't sign.

But he's on loan? So what if they want to keep him? They may well have no choice.

Would play week in week out there, would be genuinely everything to their team

OR

come here and sit on the bench watching Martin ?

Being coached by SMc and learning the art of winning playing stalk on football.

Would play week in week out there, would be genuinely everything to their team

OR

come here and sit on the bench watching Martin ?

Taking that logic though he'd likely never leave them. That can't be the height of his ambition surely, to play for the mighty MKDs?!

A frightening prospect isn't it? We've scored a boatload more goals more than anyone else, and we still think we could be even MORE clinical!

Can't remember the last time we had a player who scored 20+ goals in a season (Sturridge?) - this season we might have two!

Archived