Patrick Bamford - joins on loan from Chelsea until May 2014

Ambitious

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he does have a choice he should certainly choose derby! Higher in the table on great form! We have been scoring so many goals so if he was going to get started he knows he will get chances to score to impress Chelsea! I hope he does become a ram

he'd probably start at wigan if rumours of powell going to a prem team on loan are true

he'd probably start at wigan if rumours of powell going to a prem team on loan are true

True but we score more goals more chances created for him to get a decent goal tally

I'm going to wait and see on this - I won't be heartbroken if he chooses Wigan but I won't be over the moon if he chooses us. It's a career move for the lad, and one where he has to choose wisely. Will he start at Derby? Will he start at Wigan? Perhaps either depends on other business conducted by the clubs.

Sarcasm isn't 'post silliness, wait for someone to pick you up, claim it was sarcasm all along'.

It's okay, we understand you miss having Bris + Mostyn being negative to post your anti-wum propaganda and wrist-slashing culling plans but please find another way to be self-righteous xx

I was clearly making a bleedin' joke after making an argument I made that we wouldn't sign him was evidently proved wrong by posting 'told you we wouldn't sign him'; as if I would actually be laughing if Wigan signed him?! BUT HEY if you need to satisfy your wum hunting needs then who am I to stop you?!

It's okay, we understand you miss having Bris + Mostyn being negative to post your anti-wum propaganda and wrist-slashing culling plans but please find another way to be self-righteous xx

I was clearly making a bleedin' joke after making an argument I made that we wouldn't sign him was evidently proved wrong by posting 'told you we wouldn't sign him'; as if I would actually be laughing if Wigan signed him?! BUT HEY if you need to satisfy your wum hunting needs then who am I to stop you?!

Bananas.

Are you always this far up your own arse?

Bananas.

Are you always this far up your own arse?

I'm being defensive because you've clearly misinterpreted my post and questioned my credibility as a fan of Derby. You've royally pissed me off and it's not the first time you've made a smug comment on one of my posts because your patrol the forum looking for anything that could possibly be perceived as "wrist slashing".

Tom Carroll was a quality football player. His biggest downfall was that he was so far ahead of the rest of the team!

Playing at QPR now and playing really well. The amount of stick that lad got was a joke, he was class.

Have to say I disagree. Thought he was crap for us and have watched him twice for QPR on TV and both times he was terrible.

It's been mentioned but maybe we won't be extending Dawkins loan? In my opinion he isnt a prem quality player and so maybe Bamford is a more appropriate player to get with a future to sign on next season..

Different positions.

Different positions.

Apparently he can play on the wing and perhaps it could give us formation options..or maybe Sammon is on his way out? lots of options it will be interesting to see what the Mac has up his sleeve..impressive signings so far 

Archived