January Transfer Suggestions and Bollox Rumours

SalfordRam

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see where this is going. Clough Out.

exactly ,, has he gone yet !!!

Really? I thought he'd bought Forsyth to replace him.

I thought Forsyth signed originally as a winger to help out with the Ward injury ,,, but then never played there  :huh:

exactly ,, has he gone yet !!!

I thought Forsyth signed originally as a winger to help out with the Ward injury ,,, but then never played there :huh:

You could always pop dogsh1t through Nigel's letterbox if you're struggling for closure.

Half a team of loans mean we would have a massive rebuilding task in the summer, whatever division we are in.

Furthermore, it doesn't when trying to build a team spirit / club to have too many loans.

For every blackpool theres also a doncaster.

Certainly,

Last time we got promoted, we had no players on our books that could play in the Premier League, perhaps Barnes on his day and Mears wasn't too bad in comparison.

However, everyone else wasn't upto it.

Hand on heart, how many of our current lot would you want playing week in week out in a top 10 Premier League side - that'd have to be the aim for me.

No half measures.

Certainly,

Last time we got promoted, we had no players on our books that could play in the Premier League, perhaps Barnes on his day and Mears wasn't too bad in comparison.

However, everyone else wasn't upto it.

Hand on heart, how many of our current lot would you want playing week in week out in a top 10 Premier League side - that'd have to be the aim for me.

No half measures.

Er... I think you'll find that they could play, and they did play in the Premier League. Personally, my stats say "0 appearances", I'd imagine yours does too. But even Eddie Lewis' stats say something like "25 appearances in Premier League", thus making him a Premier League player.

Two things annoy me about that sentence.

1) The lack of acceptance that someone has to be the worst/bottom team, that doesn't mean that they didn't play or whatever. Some truly great players have been relegated. Off the top of my head, Loic Remy was relegated last season, as was Julio Cesar, do you regard them as players that "couldn't play in the Premier League"??

2) Derby fans appear to have taken a real Anti-Derby view on our Premier League season, saying things I'd expect a Forest fan who didn't attend any games to say. In spite of our points and goals total, there were at 10 games in that season we could've been luckier in and certainly weren't rubbish.

Portsmouth (H), Bolton (H and A), Newcastle (H and A), Fulham (H and A), Liverpool (H), Chelsea (H), Sunderland (H and A), Birmingham (H)

Er... I think you'll find that they could play, and they did play in the Premier League. Personally, my stats say "0 appearances", I'd imagine yours does too. But even Eddie Lewis' stats say something like "25 appearances in Premier League", thus making him a Premier League player.

1) The lack of acceptance that someone has to be the worst/bottom team, that doesn't mean that they didn't play or whatever. Some truly great players have been relegated. Off the top of my head, Loic Remy was relegated last season, as was Julio Cesar, do you regard them as players that "couldn't play in the Premier League"??

2) Derby fans appear to have taken a real Anti-Derby view on our Premier League season, saying things I'd expect a Forest fan who didn't attend any games to say. In spite of our points and goals total, there were at 10 games in that season we could've been luckier in and certainly weren't rubbish.

Portsmouth (H), Bolton (H and A), Newcastle (H and A), Fulham (H and A), Liverpool (H), Chelsea (H), Sunderland (H and A), Birmingham (H)

Georgi Kinkladze prime example

Yes leave Nigel alone the poor fcuker.

He's got some big games coming up Carlisle & Crawley I think?!

If he's lucky he will get to say hello to his fans at the Pirelli next season as well.

Bradford, Fulham and Peterborough are the next three - I just looked.

I hope Burton go up as well.

2) Derby fans appear to have taken a real Anti-Derby view on our Premier League season, saying things I'd expect a Forest fan who didn't attend any games to say. In spite of our points and goals total, there were at 10 games in that season we could've been luckier in and certainly weren't rubbish.

That's 12. Also you missed Blackburn and United at home and West Ham away.

Archived