January Transfer Suggestions and Bollox Rumours

SalfordRam

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby will sign Hobbs on Monday as a replacement for Jake Buxton who has been signed by Sparta to lead at the Battle of Thermopylae because King Leonidas knows that he may be Sparta, but Jake is a Super Ram.

(guess what I am watching.)

The snooker final?

George Elokobi

Kevin Foley on loan (Wisdom injury might be bad?)

Nathan Ake

Matt Doherty

Not sure if they would try and get someone in on loan to cover Wisdom, if its a tight hamstring, would probably only be out for two weeks at the most, and we have Keane on the bench who's capable of playing there.

Hopefully it will be a left back or a new defensive midfielder, anything else and I'm not really interested

Not sure if they would try and get someone in on loan to cover Wisdom, if its a tight hamstring, would probably only be out for two weeks at the most, and we have Keane on the bench who's capable of playing there.

Hopefully it will be a left back or a new defensive midfielder, anything else and I'm not really interested

Can't understand why Freeman went back to Notts? Our vulnerability was there for all to see

Agreed. Although Wigan, Burnley and Watford had loan bids knocked back at the start of the window because Jose sees him as first team material

Ake would be a quality addition but sadly:

"http://speedcap.net/sharing/files/8f/2b/8f2b6f69feb1a8783e35dd31b897ebf6" alt="8f2b6f69feb1a8783e35dd31b897ebf6">

So were they loan bids or permanent transfer bids?

Archived