Derby County v Doncaster Rovers

sage

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-0 Derby, if it was a bigger team I'd expect an attendance around 28,000, but I don't think Doncaster will bring too many and because its Doncaster I don't think many people will be going out spending money on it hence the cheaper prices. Plus it's the Saturday before Christmas and the game after Christmas tend to have bigger attendances.

Derby 2-0 Doncaster

FRGS Martin

Attendance: 25,879

despite being uncertain of how much longer our winning streak will continue, i can't see anything other than a rams win in this one. 

They'll be tough to break down to begin with but once we score they'll crumble....

Macs Mighty Rams 5 - 1 Dickovs Dismal Donny 

Hughes FGS (Theo will inevitably score a late consolation for them) 

Seems to me if we score early then we should be ok and go on to win. But if they score first then I can see us struggling and needing a bit of luck (which, to be fair, hasn't been lacking recently). If they play like Charlton did with one up front and a five man midfield we do run the risk of being negated in the middle. Can't see Will Hughes being on top form either since it takes more than 5 or 6 days to get your full strength back after what he had. We might start with Hendrick.

1-1 : Slow start from us, they score and we force a goal late on (Martin)

if you have say , Martin FRGS , Dawkins , Hughes etc.

as your scorers , and Martin doesn't play AT ALL

i will judge the FRGS on the next player on your list.. ie -(Dawkins).

if you only list Martin FRGS , you will need to add an alternative name .

in short , you could post the whole squad , but  the first written name who actually plays

is your FRGS..

hope this makes sense..

:)

Archived