Derby County v Blackpool

sage

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think someone's going to get a right thumping at Pride Park soon.

0-5 Blackpool.

This prediction should balance out everyone else's over-confidence. If we win it will be down to this prediction as much as sage's thread.

Nothing is going to happen at Pride Park for 10 years now :p

But Bris.. Their two rather decent centre halves are missing.

Chelsea had about 6 players suspended for their CL final but the mentality was the same...

Obviously it's better that their CB's are out, but I'm guessing the new CB's will have exactly the same mentality and instructions and that would be to get everybody behind the ball as quickly as possible and just sit there and fustrate us..

Chelsea had about 6 players suspended for their CL final but the mentality was the same...

Obviously it's better that their CB's are out, but I'm guessing the new CB's will have exactly the same mentality and instructions and that would be to get everybody behind the ball as quickly as possible and just sit there and fustrate us..

There is a difference between the standard of reserve that Chelsea can call on and the standard of reserve that Blackpool can. Anyway, Blackpool are below us now, and I believe that the only teams we have lost to this season have been some of those above us at the time. Therefore Blackpool are, statistically, as good as done for before they even get off the bus.

(you have to admit - my logic is impeccable)

There is a difference between the standard of reserve that Chelsea can call on and the standard of reserve that Blackpool can. Anyway, Blackpool are below us now, and I believe that the only teams we have lost to this season have been some of those above us at the time. Therefore Blackpool are, statistically, as good as done for before they even get off the bus.

(you have to admit - my logic is impeccable)

Can't deny the truth. Preach on brother.

Going to be diplomatic and go for a draw, which would be an acceptable if underwhelming result, especially if we get at least 9 or 10 points from the following four fixtures (Charlton, Donny, Huddersfield, Barnsley).

1-1- Russell (FGS- have a feeling he'll have a blinder for some reason)- and Ince equalising for them.

Archived