FA Cup 3rd round draw

North_Stand_Ram

Why are these two more attractive than our game?

They're not but you know what the BBC are like... It is the BBC showing games isn't it?

I think Oldham were shown against Liverpool and Everton last year and did pretty well.. They'll probably show them again.

As for Blackburn vs Man City.. They'll make out it's sort sort of North West derby

It's just a hunch that we won't be on TV.. I hope we are

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're not but you know what the BBC are like... It is the BBC showing games isn't it?

I think Oldham were shown against Liverpool and Everton last year and did pretty well.. They'll probably show them again.

As for Blackburn vs Man City.. They'll make out it's sort sort of North West derby

It's just a hunch that we won't be on TV.. I hope we are

ITV

Get to test ourselves against one of the best teams in the country and possible cause one the of the biggest upsets of the round

Why do we need to test ourselves? Let's just focus on keeping a good run going. A bad defeat could really ruin our confidence.

Why do we need to test ourselves? Let's just focus on keeping a good run going. A bad defeat could really ruin our confidence.

We will have to beat the best teams at some time in the run up to the final; may as well get them out the way early

My thoughts go back to 2 October 1968 when a League Cup match against Chelsea served notice to the whole of the football world that a 'sleeping giant' was stirring. That game, and the next round against Everton, served as a catalyst for Derby. We were just embarking on an unbeaten run in Division 2, and we were beginning to play some decent stuff. The confidence the whole club gathered from those heady days served us well in the next few months and years.

I feel 45 years younger tonight. If we can make half the noise we made at The Baseball Ground on that wonderful night, the rest of my hearing will be lost for ever - it's a small price to pay.

This is a cup tie for us old 'uns - but you young whippersnappers are welcome to come along.

GLORY AWAITS!

Archived