Favourite Pride Park Moment

Stedcfc

In terms of excitement and entertainment the 3-0 against Arsenal and the two 2-2 draws against man utd. These games we genuinely matched the two best sides in the league and did it in style.

I remember the second 2-2 had controversy as Christie looked to have scored a winner only for Barthez to con the ref into thinking it was a foul.

Those were great days where we missed an amazing opportunity to kick on, had we done so i reckon Pride Park would mean a bit more to.people now.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonathon Hunt (he was crap) scoring the winner against Middlesborough I think in a boxing day game after Wanchope was sent off. (or was it against Blackburn). The crowd didn't stop chanting all game.

I will always remember the send off we gave Eranio as well. That was a special moment.

Jonathon Hunt (he was crap) scoring the winner against Middlesborough I think in a boxing day game after Wanchope was sent off. (or was it against Blackburn). The crowd didn't stop chanting all game.

I will always remember the send off we gave Eranio as well. That was a special moment.

It was against Boro.

So'ton was a biblically epic night, but the shine wore off it for obvious reasons.

Arsenal 3-0 sticks in my mind, when Ian Wright missed the peno at 0-0.

TobyWanKenobi

As Pride Park as we know it is history in a few weeks what would you look back on as your favourite moment at Pride Park? Theres been a lot of pain in those 16 years but there have been some great games. 

Play off semi final v Southampton for me. Can't beat a penalty shoot out and we looked like we'd been practising them with the Germans! Every penalty seemed to be top corner.

Pride Park is history in a few weeks? The stadium is still there. The same players still played there. The same things happened in it. It's not being knocked down. It is not being moved. The stadium is still on the area of Derby known as Pride Park.

They are changing a sign. Some people need a reality check.

Beating Palace after being 1-0 down - March 2006 - my 40th birthday - Matt Oakley screamer into top corner from about 35 yards -daughter got my name read out over the tannoy at half time - then back home to NW for surprise party with family and friends - great day :)

The Xmas game against Middlesbrough (as mentioned above). Always look forward to Xmas games but this one - full house and one of the best atmospheres I've experienced at PP. Gascoigne and Stamp were subbed just before half time and then Wanchope gets sent off. They get back to 1-1 and I start thinking - here we go. But up steps Jonathan Hunt (who else) for our second and another 10-man victory. 12 of us had come down from Belper on the bus (they used to run) including our mate Kim's new boyfriend - a Boro fan. I'm afraid he had to take it a bit on the way back. Cracking day - one of the best at PP (for me) along with a couple of Forest fixtures (coffee cup and the next one - 3-0(?).

Anyway it's all swings and roundabouts regarding those Xmas games - the following year's Boxing Day game we lost to Villa 0-2. One of my most miserable experiences at PP. And yes we travelled back to Belper with a couple of Villa mates.

Man United game is up there for me. Great atmosphere. Amazing goal. Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez were lost.

Mind you, Ipswich this year was close. To feel that low, and that high in the space of 90 minutes.

I nearly ejaculated.

Remind me not to sit in front of you.

Man United game is up there for me. Great atmosphere. Amazing goal. Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez were lost.

Mind you, Ipswich this year was close. To feel that low, and that high in the space of 90 minutes.

I nearly ejaculated.

I was in Ibiza when we played Ipswich, it was a champions league night and there were about 10 screens showing Arsenal and 8 showing Celtic but none showing Soccer videprinter thingey. So I was constantly refreshing my iphone app for the score, when it got to 4-4, me and my two DCFC supporting mates I was with, started drunkenly jumping about as if we'd won promotion or something! Nobody knew what we were cheering about!! it was funny seeing everyone trying to work out what was going on!

favourite non-Rams moment at Pride Park was the England vs Mexico game - not for the foorball (though we actually played well), but arriving at the ground to see a lad in an England 'Beckham' shirt who (on the day that Beckham had unveiled his infamous Mohican haircut) had sellotaped a sock to his shaved head so that he looked like the man - genius!

Archived