Jack Cork

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obsessed? I don't even take pictures of him through the bathroom window anymore, not since he put the security light up near his bins.

Yep.

I hardly ever stalk him now - certainly no more than 4 or 5 times a week anyway.

Hart - Premier League winner

Glen Johnson - Premier League winner 

Gary Cahill - Champions League and Europa league winner

Phil Jones - Premier League winner

Ashley Cole - Champions League / Premier League / Europa League...etc winner

Jack Wilshere - PFA team of the year

Frank Lampard - *see Cole

Steven Gerrard - Champions League winner

Michael Carrick - Champions League winner / Premier League winner

Daniel Sturridge - Premier League / Champions League / FA cup...etc winner

Wayne Rooney - Premier League / Champions League...etc winner

You'll struggle to find another national side that's proven so much over the years.. we're not Brazil, Argentina or Germany.. but jesus - we're better than flaming Southampton.

Stefan Savic and Roy Carroll are PL winners. :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Hopefully, McClaren can use his contacts in europe to get some decent players from oversees.

He managed to buy Tiote for 750,000 euro, thats what £600,000 - now probably worth 10-15 times that.

Someone like him would be ideal place Schteve!

Our business has gone completely dead. No mention since bamford, not even links. I know there's a long way to go, but I've got a feeling we may live to regret this transfer window come may.

David Bentley had a mention and link to us today

Our business has gone completely dead. No mention since bamford, not even links. I know there's a long way to go, but I've got a feeling we may live to regret this transfer window come may.

I'm quite happy with that, I wouldn't want lots of links to loads of players, that would only just unsettle the squad, would much rather ship a few of the 'deadwood' players out - Ben Davies and Connor Sammon. Then go and bring in a new player, either a defensive midfielder or a left back.

The defensive mid cover is a priority. 

We might get away with playing Hendrick in place of Eustace in some games, but against the better teams that's going to leave us cruelly exposed.

Given that we'll likely have to replace Eustace in the summer anyway I see no problem in bringing that replacement in now.

The defensive mid cover is a priority. 

We might get away with playing Hendrick in place of Eustace in some games, but against the better teams that's going to leave us cruelly exposed.

Given that we'll likely have to replace Eustace in the summer anyway I see no problem in bringing that replacement in now.

One thing which is worth bearing out is that we are under more pressure lately because Bryson has been out or struggling with fitness, Hughes has been out of form and Dawkins has gone missing. Those three caused the opposition loads of problems in support of Martin. Recently he has been isolated with the other three 20 yards or more away. Eustace gave them free rein to go forward and we need him back fit. Cork or Bridcutt would be great but seem well out of reach. We do need a younger Eustace now so we can rest him every other game. I don't think Hendrick is up to it.

Archived