Jack Cork

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"At this moment in time would Jack Cork be able to offer anything better than Marney or Jones in the centre of midfield?"

Really? :lol:

I know Burnley are doing well but Marney and Jones are bang-average players. Cork would stroll into their (and any other Championship team's) midfield.

I don't think jones is bang average at champ level at all. He is one of them, a top champ player but not really good enough for the prem.

Yes please.

He's exactly the player I'd want in the Eustace/Kaliffa role, perfect for it really. As much as I love Hughes, the idea that we could sell him, despite his talent and potential he won't give a performance every week, and buy Cork, a proven PL class CM, is just f*cking unbelievable, Jeff. 

Also becomes a 76 on FIFA within a year.

Yes please.

He's exactly the player I'd want in the Eustace/Kaliffa role, perfect for it really. As much as I love Hughes, the idea that we could sell him, despite his talent and potential he won't give a performance every week, and buy Cork, a proven PL class CM, is just f*cking unbelievable, Jeff. 

Also becomes a 76 on FIFA within a year.

Yep.

That's why I don't believe a word of it (at the moment). I would think that there would be half a dozen Premier League sides after him if Southampton wanted to sell.

Ste

..............patiently awaiting the inevitable 'no confirmed interest' tweet from Nicholson

he just tweeted saying he has not had chance to speak to Mclaren but derby are looking at premier leauge players

Archived