Jack Cork

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would happily go help cork pack up his belongings and drive him up here to make this happen. I've seen him a few times and he is technically a very good player.

If true (doubt it myself) what happens to Jeff, Bryson, Hughes? Hughes seems certain to be off in jan. £15 million will do nicely!

So, if true, we get £15m for Hughes and a pretty much like for like replacement? Reports from August saying Fulham would pay £3m for him.

What did happen to Cork actually? I would have thought he'd be one of their top performers in the premier league.

Just checked, seems like he was playing with some regularity up until last season, 3 games this season? Guess Lallana and co stepped up.

If, and it's a big If, we are really looking to bring players in like Jack Cork and of course we have already signed/loaned Dawkins, Wisdom, and Cisse then this new direction we are going in regarding building a serious promotion challenging squad is mouth watering

this signing would seriously get me excited. Cork would get into any side in this league and many in the Premier League in my opinion. He was exceptional and consistently so during Southampton's promotion, and I think we should nip in now before Adkins goes in for him!

Brilliant player.

I'm all giddy at the thought.

Good player (very good at this level) - would allow Hughes (if still around) and Hendrick a rest. Still think it's too early to laud Cisse - a good performance against a pretty woeful midfield means nothing at the moment. Eustace's leadership qualities are important to keep around.

Anyways, would this be a loan (with a view to a permanent? contract runs out summer 2015) or an immediate permanent I wonder?

Obviously his dad knows the club and area and at least the family has a sense of humour, demonstrated by one of the middle names they gave Jack...

Would this be a champagne signing?

for me it would. This would be the biggest signing since Sethlad returned imo. For all of the the Promotion signings, Premier League signings and Jewell signings, not to mention Clough's, as good as they may have turned out, none were exciting (at the time of signing), bar perhaps Johnny Russell.

for me it would. This would be the biggest signing since Sethlad returned imo. For all of the the Promotion signings, Premier League signings and Jewell signings, not to mention Clough's, as good as they may have turned out, none were exciting (at the time of signing), bar perhaps Johnny Russell.

Agreed, sorry was punning :lol:

Archived