Jack Cork

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not seen enough of Cork to jizz over him but I do know, apart from possibly Archie Gemmill, I have never seen such an all round team player better than Will Hughes. 

As much as he is blessed with individual skill, Will's main strength is in his willingness to work and graft, keep possession, be available for an easy ball from a team mate, probe, pass, track back, score goals, tackle and create.

If true, i hope and pray Cork turns out to be a decent replacement but i will be absolutely devastated to see the back of Hughsey.

That lad could take us up and keep us there if we built the team around him.

I'm not sure that I would directly compare Will with Archie, but the way he makes himself available, picks up the ball and uses it first-time says "John McGovern" to me. Class act all the same.

"At this moment in time would Jack Cork be able to offer anything better than Marney or Jones in the centre of midfield?"

Really? :lol:

I know Burnley are doing well but Marney and Jones are bang-average players. Cork would stroll into their (and any other Championship team's) midfield.

"At this moment in time would Jack Cork be able to offer anything better than Marney or Jones in the centre of midfield?"

Really? :lol:

I know Burnley are doing well but Marney and Jones are bang-average players. Cork would stroll into their (and any other Championship team's) midfield.

Apart from maybe a Bryson - Hendrick - Hughes midfield  :rolleyes:

Archived