Wisdom ditches Porsche to get to game.

Curtains

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the weekend I thought his positioning was awful. Poor control too and he had no pace. He got a challenge horribly wrong and he just seemed clueless

Then he got to the match and he was superb.

You nearly had me there, I was about to launch into a tirade of abuse against you. Well played :lol:

Liverpool defender Andre Wisdom, on loan at Derby, was forced to abandon his £100,000 Porsche on the way to Pride Park after it became submerged in a muddy ditch in the middle of remote woods because of a sat-nav error.

"SAT-NAV ERROR" WAS IT??! the sat-nav made him go down dirt-track and into the muddy ditch by gun point.

Good at football maybe needs a lesson on life our Mr Wisdom. I what point did he think this can't be right!!

It could be sponsored, it will no doubt be on finance.

He will earn at least 6k a week 24k a month. Similar to our top end players. Plus he's under 21 England captain.

What cars do they drive?

I do agree about the text gangsta talk though, init.

This story say exactly what is wron with football and why it is dead.

How an average reserve team player can be driving around in a +100 K  car is incredible.

and he thinks it is ok to just abandon it in the woods for a night.....!?

This is why there is no heroes anymore on the football pitch they are all so far removed from the average man, there is no connection any longer.

How an average reserve team player can be driving around in a +100 K  car is incredible.

This is why there is no heroes anymore on the football pitch they are all so far removed from the average man, there is no connection any longer.

The man drove his car into a puddle... have some respect!!

Leaving a Porshe now that's what a call commitment to the Rams.

Proud of the lad he's been great for this club.

Two opposite ends of the spectrum there!!

As it happens, I saw his car. I believed his story at first until I saw a print of several ball-bags (probably Stan Collymore's) on the rear windows. Hmmm

Archived