Bournemouth away - having trouble buying tickets online

eddie

I haven't tried to take advantage of 'Away Membership' before - well, not online anyway.

Can away members purchase tickets online, or does it have to be by phone or in person? When I try to book tickets for Bournemouth, it tells me "Tickets for this match are not on sale yet" - but they have been since last week for away members.

Also, what is the maximum number away members can purchase? I want 4. The urgency is because I have already got the hotel booked, and there's only something like 1300 available.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't tried to take advantage of 'Away Membership' before - well, not online anyway.

Can away members purchase tickets online, or does it have to be by phone or in person? When I try to book tickets for Bournemouth, it tells me "Tickets for this match are not on sale yet" - but they have been since last week for away members.

Also, what is the maximum number away members can purchase? I want 4. The urgency is because I have already got the hotel booked, and there's only something like 1300 available.

Get yaself over to Pride Park , you're only 10 minutes away , sort it in person..

:D

Get yaself over to Pride Park , you're only 10 minutes away , sort it in person..

:D

Closed on Sunday, I have a meeting in Coventry on Monday

What time is your meeting mate

10:00

What I'll try to do is get to the meeting venue early and try to log on from there when the tickets go on general sale for season ticket holders (9:00 tomorrow morning). I just wondered why the website didn't let me buy them now.

I've always had trouble getting tickets online. I ring up but it costs about 10p a minute. According to my account online i haven't got a season ticket. I mentioned i couldn't get the tickets online last time i rang up and got given a standard ****** answer that they would have the problem rectified later. We'll see.

My daughter and I are away members but I want 4 seats together for this so I have got to wait for the general sale. The ticket office told me Bournemouth would give us more tickets if the initial allocation was sold. If we beat Wednesday and keep some kind of momentum going (QPR excluded) then we should I think sell out the initial 1360 or whatever it is quite easily. Think I will keep checking with the ticket office to see how sales are going leading up to general sale.

Archived