Bournemouth away - having trouble buying tickets online

eddie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been told only 400 remaining and no more than the 1350 available. May not reach general sale. 450 sold yesterday. Get your tickets boys & girls!

Cripes.

Away gates seem to be on the increase at the moment.

I was hoping to wait for general sale as a couple of friends wanted to come with me but I've panicked a bit and bought my own - sod the others! This is my 'home' game!

Exactly the same for me archram. Daren't wait. I was told if they do reach general sale I can swap my two booked tickets for four in a row. Maybe you could do the same?

I'm flying over for this one, staying a few days in Bomo then up to Derbyshire to spend a week with the family. Really looking forward to it. Hope I can get tickets, will see if a mate will lend me his season tickets. Any of you think I'll be able to pick them up from Dean Court as I'll be heading straight down there when I get off the plane at Luton? If I can't get should be able to get a ticket or two in with the cherries but want to sing my throat dry.

No good.

When you link from there to wearederby, there is no 'buy now' button.

I asked them about it today at the ticket office, and they said there was a 'problem' so they had to remove Bournemouth from the available online match tickets.

That's why I went down to PPS. 

No good.

When you link from there to wearederby, there is no 'buy now' button.

I asked them about it today at the ticket office, and they said there was a 'problem' so they had to remove Bournemouth from the available online match tickets.

That's why I went down to PPS. 

Practically every away game this season, starting with Brighton, there has been a 'problem' with the sale of online tickets. The club keep saying they are 'aware' of the problem.....we're in November now and it's still going on.

Archived