Bournemouth away - having trouble buying tickets online

eddie

I'll be in the south stand for this, to your right from the away end so no chucking coins! COYR

Not trying to be pedantic but the away fans at Bournemouth are in the East Stand on the side of the pitch. The South stand is to the left. The Bournemouth main singing supporters stand is the North stand to the right. (As you look at the pitch).

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DCFC have said no more tickets will be put on sale. Mainly because we will be sharing the stand next to the home fans which won't be moved.

Optimism is in the air because Derby are giving it a real go on the road this season, first time since the promotion season in my opinion

Not trying to be pedantic but the away fans at Bournemouth are in the East Stand on the side of the pitch. The South stand is to the left. The Bournemouth main singing supporters stand is the North stand to the right. (As you look at the pitch).

Thats what I meant to say but got my left and right up muddled. Was there a few years ago for the Rams friendly and been quite a lot over the years as I lived there for a good while.

I am in a stand on th halfway line ..... not sure which one, having predicted we would sell out

A mate from down south bought me 2, and one for himself ( a Ram fan too )

Not sure how far away from Derby you will to provide an address before they will get suspicious and refuse.

Do not need to be a member or anything like that. 

so if you have any friends/family living 50miles south of Derby or more I would give it a go and buy as if living at their address

Archived