Bournemouth away - having trouble buying tickets online

eddie

I remember there being a big fanfare ages ago when a local web company (Fish Media) took over wearederby.com but they seem to have done absolutely diddly-squat with it since.

http://www.fish-media.net/case-study_website-for-derby-county-football-club.html

It's a pretty useless website in many respects (speaking as someone who develops websites for a living)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember there being a big fanfare ages ago when a local web company (Fish Media) took over wearederby.com but they seem to have done absolutely diddly-squat with it since.

http://www.fish-media.net/case-study_website-for-derby-county-football-club.html

It's a pretty useless website in many respects (speaking as someone who develops websites for a living)

I would assume since they have only taken on the job recently that they would be still developing a new release and will roll it out after UAT.

At least that's what we do in the real world.

I would assume since they have only taken on the job recently that they would be still developing a new release and will roll it out after UAT.

At least that's what we do in the real world.

No need to be snippy. Considering they took on the job in Feb, I'd say 9 months is a realistic time scale for a release, or at least some noticeable new features/improvements.

No need to be snippy. Considering they took on the job in Feb, I'd say 9 months is a realistic time scale for a release, or at least some noticeable new features/improvements.

Wasn't being snippy at all, sunshine - just telling it like it is.

You're not one of those over-sensitive web developers who apply the 80:20 rule and wonder why the senior BA throws the system back at you because it's the 20% (the bit that doesn't work) that contains all the 'M' bits of the MoSCoW rules, are you?

Why do we need two sites (ie DCFC.co.uk AND wearederby)?

Perhaps you ought to ask HeyHudson - he's the person who wants people to know that he designs websites for a living. Perhaps he's touting for business.

Perhaps you ought to ask HeyHudson - he's the person who wants people to know that he designs websites for a living. Perhaps he's touting for business.

Not touting for business, just offering a professional opinion, which seems to have riled you, given this reponse and the one to my PM. Are you in some way connected to Fish Media?

says the man who always adds where he was working, what he was doing, etc when it adds nothing to the information posted. Lol!

says the man who always adds where he was working, what he was doing, etc when it adds nothing to the information posted. Lol!

Got me there.

It is now sold out guys.

Onward and upward.

I like the fact that we are now selling out for our away trips - it shows that there is growing optimism around the club. Someone somewhere is doing something right.

Archived