Favourite Rams Shirt.

ollycutts1982

Sorry if this has been done before but what is everyones favourite shirt? Clubs change kits that often i'm sure some will be mentioned that have long been forgotten.

Mines gotta be this beaut, got it for xmas and was never out of it.

"http://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/content/images/2005/07/28/derby_county_kits_gallery_93_94_away_harkes_360x450" alt="derby_county_kits_gallery_93_94_away_har">

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a 7 year old I pretty much lived in this shirt. Mum used to have a constant battle to get me to give it up to the washing basket even when I got it all muddy. Proper Derby County colours too.

"http://derbycounty.me.uk/Ava/cg" alt="cg">

I got one of them.

It's in a frame now hanging on me wall.

I also got the original blue & white striped one from the same era.

Along with about 30 other Derby shirts.

I really have to get a life.

im with you on that one cornwall, ive still got mine aswell !!! mind you not as good as fit as it was back then !!! great looking shirt and as you say in proper derby colours, it is just our generation that feels DCFC should be blue and white but it does look great, also the silky Le Coq shirts that followed this one where great.

No contest -

"d/13/10/26/ypu3yre9" alt="ypu3yre9">

Yay - the first Derby shirt that was mine and not a hand me down. Bought it myself with my Student loan - cost me a tenner from AllSports in Nottingham. Only stopped wearing it three years ago when it finally got a hole in it - and the lettering never came off either.

What I have just found whilst looking for something else, is a Derby shirt, no ram on the front, but blue black diagonally with Derby County in the blue bit, and Bukta sportswear in the black.

It has the word Rams on the back, with the R as a rams head.

Anyone know what year. 

Archived