Simon Dawkins

North_Stand_Ram

Don't forget that apart from half a year in the good old US of A, he's hardly played any professional football. Could well be a lot of improvement in him yet.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad to see he is improving. thought he looked a bit lost in the games vs leeds and birmingham. thought he was a slight improvement on theo like many others. looking good now though.

He would have been lost if he was on the pitch against Leeds, we didn't sign him until after that game :lol:

ha! indeed. still, he's certainnly improved since! birmingham game he was poor.

If he was only poor in one of the games and not two, does that make him twice as good as you thought?

His last 3 games have been very good. He got a standing ovation against the Wendies, was excellent at Bournemouth and had a hand in all 3 goals yesterday.

glad to see he is improving. thought he looked a bit lost in the games vs leeds and birmingham. thought he was a slight improvement on theo like many others. looking good now though.

He's not a slight improvement on Theo - he's a huge one. For starters he can control the ball!

I think he is definitely worth a deal.

he looks like a player that hasn't played enough football - forget his age, he is vastly inexperienced but definitely does have the ability. 

It makes me realise why Tottenham kept him on the books anyway, despite not really having a place for him.

He will get better, at the minute he is all potential - think of him as an 18 year old.

I think he is definitely worth a deal.

he looks like a player that hasn't played enough football - forget his age, he is vastly inexperienced but definitely does have the ability. 

It makes me realise why Tottenham kept him on the books anyway, despite not really having a place for him.

He will get better, at the minute he is all potential - think of him as an 18 year old.

Without him Spurs wouldn't have been capable of training properly with their severe lack of strikers through the years. 

Without him Spurs wouldn't have been capable of training properly with their severe lack of strikers through the years. 

Looking at the number of times he went out on loan, I doubt he knows where White Hart Lane is.

Archived