What I miss about Derby

WilkoRam

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing I forgot to mention is Radio Derby

Mainly the time that they play old pop/rock music from the 70's and 80's

Absolute classics like Starship, Dire Straits and John Parr which you'd obviously never hear over this way..

Oh dear

Derby may be a sh1thole, but at least its a small sh1thole and its OUR sh1thole....very easy to get in and out of.

leicester - where i had the misfortune to live - is a bigger sh1 thole with loads of scummy areas, an abysmal traffic system, chavs, rude ill mannered arrogant people, nowhere to park....a sh1thole which takes ages to get in and out of.

Nottintham......see Leicester.

What nonsense

It is nonsense, completely agree.

I heard on RD yesterday morn that a pregnant woman was put out by a bloke who offered her his seat on the bus. She said something about being all for equal rights, and refused.

Woman. Sit yersen down and have a bloody rest while yer still can love.

Nowt to do with equal rights, they were merely manners for heavens sake!

I heard on RD yesterday morn that a pregnant woman was put out by a bloke who offered her his seat on the bus. She said something about being all for equal rights, and refused.

I heard that anorl. And i was shocked about the guy in the wheelchair that complained as well. Too many people wanting to get offended too quickly nowadays.

Blimey and theres me tellin all the Swedes about how much good manners are order of the day back home in England!

Guys dont even go to the bar for their own wifes or girlfriends over here. Its just taboo.

Archived