Nigel Clough Job Prediction Thread

Day

Just for fun (if possible), if you want to debate the sacking there's plenty of threads in Rams Talk. 

1. Which League
2. Which Season
Bonus point which club

*Helping out as scout or coaching doesn't count, this is his next managerial job.

The winner gets a romantic meal for two with Boycie at the restaurant if your choice.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

County a good shout. Coventry too? They have a similar job on now to bring down the cost of the playing squad. Whether Nige would want that again i'm unsure.

Doesn't appear to want to uproot at the moment so I can see him staying local. Ultimately if he wants to push on as a manager then he probably will have to go further a field.

I reckon he'll work in the England set up.. There are plenty of age groups, he'll probably start at U17 level or perhaps U19 and then move onto the U21's once Southgate is dismissed..

Clough isn't the guy whose going to get you promoted..He's the guy that's going to stabilise.. So, given that 95% of the jobs from NPC level down are all after promotion, it's going to be tough for him to get a job..

I think he'd be great at the England set-up... Especially as you can see what sort of football he'd like to install into the players. (taking the negativity side apart).

Archived