Nigel Clough Job Prediction Thread

Day

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bananas

I'm a big lover of Bucko but I'm genuinely convinced he'll go to Clough.

If Clough inherits a League 1 team Bucko would be a perfect addition, an experienced Championship standard CB who Clough knows inside out. Probably be a contender for Captain. All for a low price.

So quit your anti-wrist slashers campaign, Edward, especially when I'm not one of them!

I'm a big lover of Bucko but I'm genuinely convinced he'll go to Clough.

If Clough inherits a League 1 team Bucko would be a perfect addition, an experienced Championship standard CB who Clough knows inside out. Probably be a contender for Captain. All for a low price.

So quit your anti-wrist slashers campaign, Edward, especially when I'm not one of them!

It's not an anti-wrist-slashers campaign, and I'm amazed that anyone could read so much into a simple four-letter word and interpret such a supposed underlying intent - perhaps your post was just 'unfortunate' in that it was one of several over the last few days that basically just looked like it was saying 'Bucko out'. If you had qualified what you were saying at the time instead of on your reply to me, then I would have agreed with you 100%.

The Mirror names him as favourite (above Pulis and Keith Curle) to replace David Weir.

I think twinkletoes gave them a hot tip about Clough, just to win this thread.

The Sheffield Utd connection has also been mentioned in the Sun as well todau

It all adds up...

Twinkletoes's prediction....

Posted Yesterday, 8:44 PM

League 1 , sheff utd , xmas 2013  :ph34r:

See? This is where the papers get their stories from.

Archived