Nigel Clough Job Prediction Thread

Day

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be interesting to see if he takes his team with him. I'd predict something pretty local, one of the sheffield clubs would be my guess. Probably before the end of the season.

Though i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt come back to management at all. The England youth stuff aint a bad shout, seems to enjoy the acadamy stuff and coaching.

Wonder if he regrets coming to derby?

The Poll is stupid. so I won't bother voting. The thread in itself explains what we think well enough.

I guess he will take a year or so out. Notts County is a good shout , another local team. Sheffield Wednesday is also a possibility. I guess he is also right down the road from the new Engand coaching base near Burton. They are bound to offer him something too.

He move far as he loves the area and is settled. Personally I think furthest he will travel to is Notts County. Also many have said including myself that he may prefer a coaching role at St George's

Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up working with Southgate there. Think it would suit him to be honest.

Back to Burton

He'll go to a League 1 club, so Burton in a couple of years might be a good shout - or Forest after Fridgy pulls the plug and you go into financial meltdown.

He'll go to a League 1 club, so Burton in a couple of years might be a good shout - or Forest after Fridgy pulls the plug and you go into financial meltdown.

"http://www.milkdelivery.co.uk/images/Milk/flavoured/234x256/Frijj-Chocolate-Fudge-Brownie-Milkshake---6-x-500ml" alt="Frijj-Chocolate-Fudge-Brownie-Milkshake-">

came into my mind when you could him fridgy  :lol:

Archived