Michael Keane

North_Stand_Ram

Could we clone Jake, and maybe sell copies to other clubs. (Obviously with some hidden software to benefit us)

A Trojan Bucko?

I'll get on to the software right away.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

make it so Eddie.

Cheap as possible mind, best price, best price!

Definitely cheap.

Bucko is an old-fashioned player so I'd better write it in Cobol.

So... this week is a touch warmer than last week huh? They say we're getting snow.

If 'they' is the Daily Express, they ALWAYS say that we are getting snow, hurricanes, floods, meteorites or immigrants.

Yes, he did. 2-1 Derby

Back four was Konchesky, St Ledger, Morgan and Keane.

They lost Keogh from a deep free kick for the first one, and their fullback got gubbed by Forsyth who put a perfect cross on Chris Martin's head for the second just before half time.

Can't remember their defence covering itself in glory that night, but seem to recall St Ledger was the weak link.

Yes, he did. 2-1 Derby

Back four was Konchesky, St Ledger, Morgan and Keane.

They lost Keogh from a deep free kick for the first one, and their fullback got gubbed by Forsyth who put a perfect cross on Chris Martin's head for the second just before half time.

Can't remember their defence covering itself in glory that night, but seem to recall St Ledger was the weak link.

Yeah, St Ledger was certainly at fault for the second and may have been for the first too.

I'm still a bit baffled by this – we were about to sign Keane on loan the day before Clough was sacked. I spoke to my Leicester mate who had nothing but praise for Keane and said he was one of the best defenders he'd seen at the club for years. Bags of promise and tipped for big things.

The day after Clough was sacked we suddenly loaned Whitbread. Given that Keane kept Whitbread out of the Leicester team I went back for more info.

My Leics mate basically said that Whitbread was a complete sick note, constantly injured and that if he'd stayed fit they wouldn't have had to loan Keane. A good CB when he was available, but whenever he came back from injury he could never displace Keane from the team.

So Whitbread comes in and then almost immediately gets injured, just as he's about to come back, he gets injured again. We go back to the Keane loan scenario

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we cancel the Whitbread loan now – what's the point of him being here?

Archived