Freeman

Wisdom

Keogh

Buxton

Obrien

Whitbread

Keane

Forsyth

Surely a left bad would have been a more suitable signing?

Forsyth is easily the weak link in the side not to say he hasn't been playing very well since McClaren has come in.

I doubt Michael Keane will be playing or covering at left back (out of position) when United had loads of clubs after him and we must have worked very hard to secure his signature. 

Forsyth being our most potent source of assists recently, I think LB is less of a snag than people think. Regrettably I think its going to be Bucko under threat, but will McClaren have the cajones to change a defence that's kept back to back clean sheets? Dunno.

Years ago Arthur Cox gave an interview where he said that as soon as he signed a player he was looking for his replacement; one that would be an improvement on the team.

this makes sense to me.

All of our players are replaceable.

(except Jake of course)

Years ago Arthur Cox gave an interview where he said that as soon as he signed a player he was looking for his replacement; one that would be an improvement on the team.

this makes sense to me.

All of our players are replaceable.

(except Jake of course)

Could we clone Jake, and maybe sell copies to other clubs. (Obviously with some hidden software to benefit us)

Archived