Will Hughes August 2012 Rumours

ramexpat

For anyone who is curious, this number would be said as:

Five hundred tredecillion

I can't think of a good way of putting this number in context. How about this, if you replaced every person on the planet with the same number of people on the planet, then once again replaced every person produced with the total number there was, this would still be more than 10,000 times smaller than the number you quoted. How to put this better:

- 7 billion people in the world today.

- Replace each of these 7 billion (7,000,000,000) people with 7 billion (7,000,000,000) each

- This gives us ~50 quintillion (50,000,000,000,000,000,000) people

- Replace each with another 50 quintillion (50,000,000,000,000,000,000) people

- This gives us ~2.4 duodecillion (2,400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) people

- You'd still need to replace each person with more than 10,000 people each to get the number you quoted

Surely, now my track record with numbers recently is not great but I'll try anyway, if you replace 7000'000'000 people with another 7000'000'000, you'd have 7000'000'000 people.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be interested to see how much Nigel would be given to spend if we sold Hughes for double figures.

Double figure sum if spent wisely puts you in for a very strong chance of promotion and a massive pay day, would they have the balls.

I'd be interested to see how much Nigel would be given to spend if we sold Hughes for double figures.

Double figure sum if spent wisely puts you in for a very strong chance of promotion and a massive pay day, would they have the balls.

Id rather the money was put towards our debt, but that's the business man in me.

Will hughes is cr@p.

Utter rubbish

Pants

Not worth bothering with

It will years before he's any good. If ever.

Possibly the worst player we've ever had.

we really ought to tell everyone to put the story straight once and for all.

Will hughes is cr@p.

Utter rubbish

Pants

Not worth bothering with

It will years before he's any good. If ever.

Possibly the worst player we've ever had.

we really ought to tell everyone to put the story straight once and for all.

Agreed, he's worse than constipation.

Kinda reminds me of young Ruben Zadkovich, only much much worse at football and not able to play football.

Surely, now my track record with numbers recently is not great but I'll try anyway, if you replace 7000'000'000 people with another 7000'000'000, you'd have 7000'000'000 people.

If you replace each person with 7 billion people, not just taking away 7 billion and putting another 7 billion in. That is, each individual person is replaced with 7 billion people. An example of such a process is:

- I have two marbles

- I replace each of those two marbles with two marbles

- I now have 4 marbles

- If I replace each of these 4 with another two each I'll have 8 marbles

Ah... large numbers... very on topic for a discussion about young Will Hughes.

I thought that but reading it again he does say "each",,,,replace each one with 7000000000.

So yes, your track record with numbers is now matched by your reading ability............ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

If you replace each person with 7 billion people, not just taking away 7 billion and putting another 7 billion in. That is, each individual person is replaced with 7 billion people. An example of such a process is:

- I have two marbles

- I replace each of those two marbles with two marbles

- I now have 4 marbles

- If I replace each of these 4 with another two each I'll have 8 marbles

Ah... large numbers... very on topic for a discussion about young Will Hughes.

If somebody nicked your marbles, you'd have none left and have to shurrup talking about maths!

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived