Will Hughes August 2012 Rumours

ramexpat

[size=3]The Premier League's top two are locked in more than just a fight for the title after it emerged the two Manchester clubs are tracking Derby's talented teen Will Hughes.

Both City and United have moved quickly for the in-demand midfielder who last week stole the show at an international Under 17 tournament in Portugal's Algarve.[/size]

[size=2]Read more: [url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2102427/Manchester-City-United-want-Derbys-Will-Hughes.html#ixzz23zGUpYIZ]http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz23zGUpYIZ[/size]

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5million straight up with big add ons - I would accept because 5 million in our kitty now spent correctly and we will be a much better side and in all honesty, i think will hughes is the type of player that will improve with better players around him so training with arsenal will help him in the long run and he can become the player he can, playing in the championship with limited players around him isn't going to improve his game IMO

so in all honesty 5million NOW with - 1million based on apps, 2million based on england call ups, and first option if loaned out also other stuff chucked in and i would let him go because in the short term its going to help us no end and in the long term its going to help him.

Win-win

5million straight up with big add ons - I would accept because 5 million in our kitty now spent correctly and we will be a much better side and in all honesty, i think will hughes is the type of player that will improve with better players around him so training with arsenal will help him in the long run and he can become the player he can, playing in the championship with limited players around him isn't going to improve his game IMO

so in all honesty 5million NOW with - 1million based on apps, 2million based on england call ups, and first option if loaned out also other stuff chucked in and i would let him go because in the short term its going to help us no end and in the long term its going to help him.

Win-win

I actually think his apprenticeship would be better served in The Championship as it is probably the physical side of his game he needs to develop. His technical ability is already there for all to see.

Don't forget for every young player that goes to a big club and develops his career there are probably 2 or 3 that go and runi their career. That said I think Arsenal are a good club for bringing youngsters through the ranks as opposed to Man City, Chelsea and Tottenham who just buy young talent to stop other teams from getting them and are then more than happy for them to spend the whole of their contract bench warming.

Archived