Will Hughes August 2012 Rumours

ramexpat

Yes a squad is made up of 25 players but even when you look at a lower table team, Wigan for example, they have players like Dave Jones who would walk into most Championship teams who can't get on their bench (if he's injured, bad example!). I think you'd be surprised by the strength and depth of some of the 'lesser' Premier League squads.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes a squad is made up of 25 players but even when you look at a lower table team, Wigan for example, they have players like Dave Jones who would walk into most Championship teams who can't get on their bench (if he's injured, bad example!). I think you'd be surprised by the strength and depth of some of the 'lesser' Premier League squads.

Remember Leon Osman?

Remember Leon Osman?

Yes. I'm not sure what your getting at though. My point is PL clubs have strength in depth and its easy to forget the players who get 'forgotten' as Prem squad players. Bryson will never be in that bracket as he isn't good enough.

Will Hughes on the other hand could be anything he wants to be.

Why do certain people assume the ridiculous. This is what I said,

''I would be very surprised if Bryson isn't on several Premier League clubs radar. In fact the whole midfield probably is. Coutts, Hendrick, Bryson and Hughes.''

Their are 20 premier league clubs not just 4 or 5. The expression means these clubs are aware of these players and will be watching their progress in the next 6-12 months closely.

I think we are all aware of our midfield's strength going forward. However, when we have a lead and need to keep the ball, they are not so hot. Also, the wide midfield players have to offer more assistance to our full-backs. Premier clubs will be looking for a degree of maturity in the way players analyse the game situation. One would hope our coaching staff are educating our younger players on this and that the more experienced players will lead by example.

Will Hughes > Leon Osman.

Seems an unfair swap. Osman is worth £7m say, so if you take that off £20m your left with £13m and Leon Osman for Will Hughes.

Plus add-ons..... that's £20m plus Leon Osman. Sign here Mr Moyes

-----------------

D.Moyes.

Osman is a regular starter at one of the top 10 teams in the Premier League... he's played every game for them this season...

Why do people think he'd move to us?

Some people are deluded.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

http://data.whicdn.com/images/1366680/Sarcasm-the-big-bang-theory-8135257-500-281_thumb

Archived