Derby County v Leicester City

-JW-

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just listened to Pearson giving his Match Preview on Fox player, made me feel sick, he has this attitude of..

we have to be polite, and watch what we say - but it is Derby and we'll obviously hammer em - when they won

that match it was because we had an off day!

I would give 2 of my left toes to win this 4 - 0 

COYR

Just listened to Pearson giving his Match Preview on Fox player, made me feel sick, he has this attitude of..

we have to be polite, and watch what we say - but it is Derby and we'll obviously hammer em - when they won

that match it was because we had an off day!

I would give 2 of my left toes to win this 4 - 0 

COYR

I've always quite liked Nigel Pearson. A good honest player and a decent honest manager. (in my opinion)

Let him think what he wants about us, if he doesn't know by now it's a lot tougher coming to Pride Park these days, he'll be in for a big surprise tomorrow.

All our team needs to do now is to realise how good they can be. I think we've started that already.

I fancy it to be a real end to ender, with us playing football and them going direct with Schmeichel pummeling our centre halves with his extra long punts up to Nugent and Vardy (sp?). 

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Sammon involved at some point to destroy Wes Morgan again.

4-2 Rams, our counter attacking will pick them off.

Bryson tap in for a superb team goal as FGS.

Archived