Derby County v Leicester City

-JW-

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have come to realise that these forums are not beneficial to me in the context of supporting the club. Each to their own of course but I have reached the opinion that good old fashioned following/supporting your team is swamped by the over analysing all the armchair experts. I blame Hanson and all the pundits who relentlessly spout on about every tiny detail.

I appreciate I am a very infrequent poster but for the above reason, and no offence intended, I'm out.

Just watched the highlights from the game, wow we looked a lot sloppier than i remember, No one seemed sharp. Leicester i thought were crap too, but a lucky goal for them and thastsit! 3 points!

Hoping for better against Yeovil. We cant carry on playing like that.

I think the booing was for the officials, not the team.

That's certainly who I was booing. Think we should have had a penalty (although Leicester had a couple of good shouts too) and some of the minor decisions (fouls, corners and even throw-ins) were just awful.

I have come to realise that these forums are not beneficial to me in the context of supporting the club. Each to their own of course but I have reached the opinion that good old fashioned following/supporting your team is swamped by the over analysing all the armchair experts. I blame Hanson and all the pundits who relentlessly spout on about every tiny detail.

I appreciate I am a very infrequent poster but for the above reason, and no offence intended, I'm out.

Mate you're fed up of a forum that does exactly what forums were born to do?

Hopefully you're just in a mood and you'll be back. I say the same about Derby County.

I'll never quit though.

Well my winning streak hath come to an end.

I genuinely thought I was gonna be starting the thread every week.

3 threads though, that's solid bet not many of you will beat that.

Technically it should've been me starting the topics so I would've started 4 threads.

As it stands, I'm unbeaten this season.

Archived