Derby County v Leicester City

-JW-

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I think about it, I think we can win this. There's some negativity on their forum about the Leeds game plus the lack of signings. Apparently NP is trying a radical new formation which is not working (although one more go wouldn't go amiss, I reckon... :ph34r: ) and quite a few of their players are in average-to-poor form. Doesn't mean anything I know, but we've got a good chance in my opinion.

Also I notice this is the first time in ages that this tie isn't the featured game on FLS (or on Sky, for that matter). Maybe because we actually won the last match? 'Hmm, Derby aren't going to roll over for us anymore...'

Rams 0 Foxes 2 followed by another thread about Jake Buxton with the same posts by the same people.

Im always wrong though....

Followed by Manniche being extra specially smug on FLS and Gary Lineker posting utter ***** on Twitter.

Same every season...

For what it's worth I'm going 1-0 to the Dirty Bin Dinners. They'll sneak one against the run of play around 20 mins in then we'll hammer them for the next 70 but can't turn it into goals.

For extra annoyance Fat Boy Morgan will clear one off the line...

Archived