Theo Robinson

May Contain Nuts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theo was like when you put Sodium into water, masses of energy and full on, however lacked direction and eventually fisselled out. 

Likeable chap and would be a good addition to a championship club lacking pace.

I'd liken him more to Mentos in a Coke bottle.

Theo should be 3rd/4th choice striker depending on the opposition.  His scoring rate in pre-season should only enhance his position as at least impact sub this season.

If we're prepared to take nothing for him why did we take up the extra years option on his contract?

Against Buxton and Matlock, no disrespect against those 2 but I'm expecting slightly stronger opposition in the Championship

Totally agree... His lack of ability to pass the ball to his own team is a major problem as far as our style of play goes...

Totally agree... His lack of ability to pass the ball to his own team is a major problem as far as our style of play goes...

Will you guys pack it in, scouts might be reading.

He's great, pacey, hard working and with a good scoring ratio when you look at goals to minutes played

He's great, pacey, hard working and with a good scoring ratio when you look at goals to minutes played

If any scouts were reading this...most of our team would have been sold by now...except Tyson, oh and Deeney...and O'Connor

Had not thought of that...

He also s**ts gold... so will be a great investment...

His goals against Matlock were just sensational. (As long as the scouts haven't twigged they can log into ramsplayer for just 39.95, a season, we'll be laughing.)

It takes a real natural goal scorer to get those kind of goals.

I'll miss him a bit when he's gone but I understand why he needs to go.

Has Theo learned? Maybe not. Just quote retweeted this.....

@theorobinson09: “@adam6fisher: @theorobinson09 Shame cloughy getting rid if you #sacked #boutime #fuckingrubbish” lol waiting for u to turn up hows the wife

Has Theo learned? Maybe not. Just quote retweeted this.....

@theorobinson09: “@adam6fisher: @theorobinson09 Shame cloughy getting rid if you #sacked #boutime #fuckingrubbish” lol waiting for u to turn up hows the wife

I haven't a clue what that says. Can someone translate please?

Archived