Theo Robinson

May Contain Nuts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A football agent I follow on Twitter has said that Theo will move to Burnley when Austin signs for Forest.

He is usually correct about most things!

I saw that. He is a liar. The same guy who happened to bump into his Johnny Russell's agent in Westfield before he joined and he was 20 feet away from Richard Dunne the day he signed for QPR.

Be glad if he found somewhere, tries hard, decent enough penalty box striker if chances are created for him, would do a job for someone at this level. £250k would be a reasonable fee for all parties imo, depends whether there actually is a market for his signature!

Id keep him if it was me send ball and Bennett out on loan and keep theo as 3rd / 4th choice incase of the inevitable injuries.

Hell easily get 10-13 goals a season at any championship club.

Legzdins

Gjokai

Freeman

Davies

Eustace

Theo

Sammon

Wouldn't be a bad bench.

I really like Theo, he scores goals but bloody hell, even if he had the touch of Sammon he could easily have been Championship top scorer.

The chances, ooooh the chances he missed!

Unbelievably frustrating player but against certain teams, lethal. Good luck Theeeeo :(

I really like Theo, he scores goals but bloody hell, even if he had the touch of Sammon he could easily have been Championship top scorer.

The chances, ooooh the chances he missed!

Unbelievably frustrating player but against certain teams, lethal. Good luck Theeeeo :(

He is deadly from a yard !

I prefer him over Sammon. But I'm not a massive fan. I prefer Sammon over Tyson.

Theo does score. Can't argue with that. If he's cheap and you need some depth I'd sign him. Never going any higher though is he?

Id keep him if it was me send ball and Bennett out on loan and keep theo as 3rd / 4th choice incase of the inevitable injuries.

Hell easily get 10-13 goals a season at any championship club.

Legzdins

Gjokai

Freeman

Davies

Eustace

Theo

Sammon

Wouldn't be a bad bench.

No Jacobs? And also, that would surely mean Coutts or Hendrick isn't in the squad either?  :o

I'd accept the first offer that came in, even if it was £100,000. He's not good enough for us anymore, and it would mean he'd have to play under 21 games when I'd rather see Bennett in there instead of Robinson.

Be better for all parties if he was to leave. Could maybe see a league 1 team paying £150,000 for him (Bristol City? after losing Steve Davies) and i'm sure he could well score 15-20 goals in that league.

Can't believe this waster is still at our club, I'll happily throw him in the back of my caravan and drive him up to Cowdenbeeth. Cant bare to see him run like a headless duck up and down the pitch for another 90 minutes. Seriously Theo leave! You're not wanted here!!!!!

Can't believe this waster is still at our club, I'll happily throw him in the back of my caravan and drive him up to Cowdenbeeth. Cant bare to see him run like a headless duck up and down the pitch for another 90 minutes. Seriously Theo leave! You're not wanted here!!!!!

a tad harsh don't you think? Its not his choice he's still here, I guess we're just waiting for a offer. You make him sound like he was terrible. Sure he hasn't got the technique of martin, ward, Russell etc. But he is damn good at being in the right place to get a goal,

If he went to League 1 he'd be near top goalscorer. Although he'll want to stay in the Championship, if one of the bigger League 1 teams came calling he should be off in a shot (if I were him). Chance to have a good season, get confidence to come up with them next year and put a fair few away.

I bet you pull the legs off one side of a spider just to watch it walk around in circles.

Archived