Theo Robinson

May Contain Nuts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted we didn't sell him last January though. He was our top scorer and one of the top scoters in the championship, despite the fact we all knew he had the *, the stats made him look like messi (ish), and I'm we would have got a buyer and a much higher fee than whatever the undisclosed fee was.

Gutted we didn't sell him last January though. He was our top scorer and one of the top scoters in the championship, despite the fact we all knew he had the *, the stats made him look like messi (ish), and I'm we would have got a buyer and a much higher fee than whatever the undisclosed fee was.

Marlon King has a MUCH better touch than Theo...

Says we have received a fee in excess of 100k on our sky page...if its less than 400k I think Donny have grabbed a bargain & makes the boards statement of not selling our players cheap look a bit silly...not bothered what people say about his touch...he knew how to put the ball in the net & for me that is what a forwards main job is...

Good luck Theo..

.if its less than 400k I think Donny have grabbed a bargain & makes the boards statement of not selling our players cheap look a bit silly.

Good luck Theo..

Not sure the statement really applies to players we don't actually want to keep!

But yes, good luck "http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/cms_images/common/robinson-480110-993733_478x359" alt="robinson-480110-993733_478x359">

Archived