Theo Robinson

May Contain Nuts

I haven't a clue what that says. Can someone translate please?

@adam6fisher said to Theo "Shame cloughy getting rid if you #sacked #boutime #fuckingrubbish”

Rather than just reply in private he quote retweeted it so everyone that follows him on Twitter can see it including the club and team mates, Theo replied to it with " lol waiting for u to turn up hows the wife".

Whilst the reply is harmless there was no need to highlight a tweet like that for everyone to see. I like Theo and can understand his frustration but just no need for it. Reply in private, call him what you like but not in public.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure that Adam Fisher has been calling Theo **** on Twitter for over a year. And he is being sarcastic when he is saying shame Clough is getting rid. And the sacked and about time is aimed at Theo. Theo's response is just laughing it off.

Well that is my take of it

• 2 weeks later...

he'll be a good signing for them, will get a few goals definitely. 

if we'd played theo up front this season, he'd have got goals. it's just a shame that his overall game is not good enough with regards to linking with the team. i'm pretty sure that theo will always be a good player for a mid- to lower level championship side, but he doesnt fit for us right now with our play-off ambitions.

Archived