Theo Robinson

May Contain Nuts

Theo works hard with what he's got and scores goals. I'll be sorry to see him leave in a way, but as soon as he started to believe his own hype, he was on his way. Good signing, which has run its course. Best wishes when he goes.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to give Theo plated up chances though, and I mean plated up! 

As a footballer, I don't think i've seen any worse in my time - but he does get goals, but we sent him out on loan, to a team he didn't get chances and he was banished from the squad altogether in the end.

so, I think if he goes - he needs a team with a good midfield to do well. 

Can't believe this waster is still at our club, I'll happily throw him in the back of my caravan and drive him up to Cowdenbeeth. Cant bare to see him run like a headless duck up and down the pitch for another 90 minutes. Seriously Theo leave! You're not wanted here!!!!!

You own a CARAVAN and your willing to drive to COWDENBEATH with it? Do u wear a red shirt with a tree on at pride park just to really, really, really **** people off?

Theo works hard with what he's got and scores goals. I'll be sorry to see him leave in a way, but as soon as he started to believe his own hype, he was on his way. Good signing, which has run its course. Best wishes when he goes.

There is no doubt that a forward who puts defenders under pressure when they are in possession of the ball is a key asset. If you can make your opponents hurry on the ball they will make mistakes and you gain an advantage. Dickov did it for us, then Theo, now it's Sammon's turn. Now I'm not sure Theo knew what he was doing at any time, but he did give his all and I can't be too critical of a player like that. Good luck to him. Like all the players we get rid of he will score a hatful of goals at his new club!

I wish him all the best wherever he goes but I want him gone.

It's not nastiness from my side but if him and the other listed players are stopping us from adding to the squad, it's no time for sentiment.

250k would be enough, any more than that seeing as the world and his uncle know we've frozen him out and it's another good piece of work by Rush.

A good lad who worked hard to get to where he got then forgot what made him good in the first place.

We've all done that at some point in our life. 

I think he's a great player who meets all of his expectations. He's playing at the top of his game, unfortunately for him we've got more better all round players that have come in and stole his thunder.

He's always a handy player to have on the bench but unfortunately he doesn't want to play second fiddle. It's a great shame he isn't more grounded and understanding of what his place in the squad is at the moment.

As said previous for himself a move to league 1 to be someone's star top goalscorer sounds where he will end up.

He'll get goals wherever he goes. He might not be the best footballer we've ever had, but his second goal against Blackpool was one of those flashes of brilliance that, unfortunately, are all too rare. 

Best of luck to the lad - nothing owed to us, and has definitely improved over the last 2 seasons.

I thought NC questioned his attitude in training? At the end of the day it is the training ground where you earn yourself a place in the team.

Didn't NC say that neither Theo or Nathan had done anything wrong, it is just that if they were on the bench they would be blocking the way forward for other players like Mason Bennett?

Personally, I would be OK if one or both stayed with us, but to be fair to them they should move on.

I thought NC questioned his attitude in training? At the end of the day it is the training ground where you earn yourself a place in the team.

That was a year ago, just before he got left out of the squad for Bolton away, which he then tweeted about before the squad was announced!!

Theo thinks he is miles better than the club. I don't think he realises how big the club is. Tweeting he is not in the squad before a game is League 2 thinking and it is quite embarrassing. If he can work hard from now on, then you never know. He might play for us again.

That was a year ago, just before he got left out of the squad for Bolton away, which he then tweeted about before the squad was announced!!

It doesn't matter how long ago it was, I was just pointing out that 'Theo has never given less than 100%' might not be correct.

Archived