Nigel Clough v Billy Davies debate, tactics etc..

Red_Dawn

:lol:  Boyhood hero. If Stuart pearce said he wouldn never manage Forest I might be abitr depressed but not this boring mumbling twerp you lot currently have as manager! :lol:  Probably the least inspiring man you would ever want to meet. Complete polar opposite of his old man.

Isn't he your second highest ever goal scorer?...a true legend.

Seriously, it must rip you apart everytime you see him in the Rams kit, celebrating win after win after win against your lot..

....(someone must have a picture of Pearce they can put up on here where he is kissing the badge in the McMinn Testimonial)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't he your second highest ever goal scorer?...a true legend.

Seriously, it must rip you apart everytime you see him in the Rams kit, celebrating win after win after win against your lot..

....(someone must have a picture of Pearce they can put up on here where he is kissing the badge in the McMinn Testimonial)

ted_match_pearce_kiss_01_460x300

ted_match_pearce_kiss_01_460x300

According to his autobiography he was kissing a Forest shirt he had on underneath. Also remember this quote..

"If i didn't have a club to go to and Derby was my only option, i would rather go on the dole than join them."

According to his autobiography he was kissing a Forest shirt he had on underneath. Also remember this quote..

"If i didn't have a club to go to and Derby was my only option, i would rather go on the dole than join them."

Of course he was...ha ha ha because everything anyone writes in their auto biography(which that thick numb skull could not have wrote with the big fat crayons he has) is ALWAYS true..ha ha ha.

As for going on the dole....well Stuart, now is your chance to test that theory after yet ANOTHER complete failure as a manager...

Not really sure why buddy..

BD guarantees a season where he wins more than he loses..

NC on the hand guarantees a season where he doesn't win more than he loses..

If I was a neutral betting man I'd stick a huge chunk on Forest finishing above Derby this season.. Even if you swapped the squads over, they'd still finish above us because they have a better and more importantly a winning manager.. We have a loser unfortunately and we're stuck with him because his surname means more to the fans than winning football matches and playing good football..

What a load of horse manure!!! Nothing is guaranteed in football!!! Never has been, never will be.

Just recently, Bris, you are upping the ante with your close to wumming posts, pushing to see how much rubbish you can spout before everyone turns around and says enough is enough.

if that is the case then he looks very stupid, I was at the match and as the photo shows he kissed a Derby badge, he didn't show a forest shirt or badge during the game.

You've been wummed!

Autobiography came out 5 years before that game, thought everyone knew that, jeeez

For a short term sprint for promotion where you splash a bit of cash about, you'd definitely want Davies.

BUT if you wanted to do it a more sensible way and build to promotion you'd definitely want Clough. He knows how to develop youth and cut bills, play some attractive football. Hughes and Hendrick would have never made the first team with Davies, become two of our best and most valuable players under Clough.

For a short term sprint for promotion where you splash a bit of cash about, you'd definitely want Davies.

BUT if you wanted to do it a more sensible way and build to promotion you'd definitely want Clough. He knows how to develop youth and cut bills, play some attractive football. Hughes and Hendrick would have never made the first team with Davies, become two of our best and most valuable players under Clough.

Why, how many promotions has Billy D achieved?

I didn't say you'd get promotion, I said you'd have a go at it

You said "For a short term sprint for promotion where you splash a bit of cash about, you'd definitely want Davies."

Why would you definitely want Davies? promoted once. That's like having sex once and claiming to be definitely worth a shag when you're only one dip in from being a virgin. If you want to be teased with foreplay then lose the erection time after time you definitely want Davies. He's the king of foreplay with no end product, I feel sorry for his missus.

You said "For a short term sprint for promotion where you splash a bit of cash about, you'd definitely want Davies."

Why would you definitely want Davies? promoted once. That's like having sex once and claiming to be worth a shag when you're only one dip in from being a virgin. If you want to be teased with foreplay then lose the erection time after time you definitely want Davies. He's the king of foreplay with no end product, I feel sorry for his missus.

I can't believe I'm sticking up for the ****, but he does consistently get to the play-offs with teams. Been there 3/4 times now? I think that the cash splash rareky works anyway, but he's a classic example of that type of manager

I can't believe I'm sticking up for the ****, but he does consistently get to the play-offs with teams. Been there 3/4 times now? I think that the cash splash rareky works anyway, but he's a classic example of that type of manager

And consistently ***** it up, play offs are not promotion, promotion is promotion.

Archived