Nigel Clough v Billy Davies debate, tactics etc..

Red_Dawn

Billy Davies is the man that had foreplay once but couldn't get it up, he thought that by moving on to a sexier woman he would stand more chance and he was right, it wasn't the greatest sex but he got it straight up no problems....he ruined it slightly afterwards by saying he wished it was with his ex but whatever it's only words. 

Problem is he couldn't maintain a healthy sex life...in other words he was crap, wasted money on expensive condoms which were too thick and poor quality, they hindered any excitement that may have been there to be had.

He was dumped and moved on to me mates sister, didn't mind too much as don't get along with her at all. He tried to shag her a couple of times but the "couldn't get it up" problem came back to haunt him, he started getting mouthy trying to blame it on everyone else but himself and was ultimately ditched again.

Thing is his ex was such a minger all she could attract was a few scallywags that would do owt, eventually she got bored and gave poor Billy another go. He's still with her now, they had a snog but didn't lead to anything and this summer they've been down the sexual health clinic to pick up a load of free condoms, you know the crap ones that you get when you're skint.

Nigel?....he's a virgin, stop what you're thinking I ain't no peado....you not seen the film "The 40 year old Virgin"? 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously there is another water sports venue in Nottingham besides Holme Pierrepoint that Derby will be doing their pre-season warm up at, or is it that the illiterate twonk writing for the Rams website that cant spell the word Holme

Whoosh?

I think it's time for a caption competition.

What are these pair of c**ts talking about???

"d/13/06/27/2enate5y" alt="2enate5y">

Best answer gets a LIKE and limited edition Mint Kit-Kat

How do we stop Buxton?

What you asking me for, do I look like fooking Einstein!

What a load of horse manure!!! Nothing is guaranteed in football!!! Never has been, never will be.

Just recently, Bris, you are upping the ante with your close to wumming posts, pushing to see how much rubbish you can spout before everyone turns around and says enough is enough.

Derby will never get promoted under Clough.. Never..

That is guaranteed

That is guaranteed

I think the same thing was shouted from the roof tops when Jim Smith took over wasn't it?

Personally i don't ever want us to get promotion, the premiershite represents to me everythign that is wrong with football.

That is guaranteed

And if the unthinkable we're to happen would you change your stance or would you then bang on about how he wouldn't keep us in the prem???

We're you always picked last when playing at school or something???

No chance Bris ever went to school.

He was definitely home schooled.  Either by a really hot Spanish women or a really ugly, argumentative English one.

And if the unthinkable we're to happen would you change your stance or would you then bang on about how he wouldn't keep us in the prem???

I'll change my stance 100%...

It's not even the losing that bothers me.. It's the negative football where racking up the KMs is more important than technical ability..

I don't think I'll ever forgive NC for abandoning the 2010 side for the root one survival football a few years ago.. Before then I was competely 50/50, but then he did that and worst of all took no blame for it whatsoever and completely ruined a good thing..

It's why I always harp on about George Burley.. Because the bloke never abandoned his methods even when the going got really tough in his first year and he was forced to play youth players like Pablo Mills and Izale McLeod aswell as having a poor squad to work with.. I'll never forget going away to the likes of WBA and playing them off the park with a rubbish team even if we failed to win..

Compare that to when NC sets his side up to defend a 0-0 at the likes of Leicester and we just end up getting battered infront of all those watching on the telly.. Like Cumbrian mentioned before, there is nothing worse than not trying to win and getting battered anyway..

Compare that to when NC sets his side up to defend a 0-0 at the likes of Leicester and we just end up getting battered infront of all those watching on the telly.. Like Cumbrian mentioned before, there is nothing worse than not trying to win and getting battered anyway..

Our away form worries me, if we genuinely hold any hopes of a Top 6 finish next season we have to sort that out from match 1 - what concerns me is the fact that our away form didnt improve towards the end of last season, it remained constantly awful so can't see any glimmer of hope to take from last season to show that our away form will be anything but abysmal again this season-

What particularly irks me is the fact that Clough has had all of last season to find a successful formula to gaining more points on the road and come up with nothing, I could have accepted writing last season off for experimentation but we are nowhere nearer to getting beaten every away game at the end of the season then from the start.

I'll change my stance 100%...

It's not even the losing that bothers me.. It's the negative football where racking up the KMs is more important than technical ability..

I don't think I'll ever forgive NC for abandoning the 2010 side for the root one survival football a few years ago.. Before then I was competely 50/50, but then he did that and worst of all took no blame for it whatsoever and completely ruined a good thing..

It's why I always harp on about George Burley.. Because the bloke never abandoned his methods even when the going got really tough in his first year and he was forced to play youth players like Pablo Mills and Izale McLeod aswell as having a poor squad to work with.. I'll never forget going away to the likes of WBA and playing them off the park with a rubbish team even if we failed to win..

In that case were you happy or sad when Wee Billy Kranky took us up playing negative, route one stuff???

Archived