Mason Bennett

FeedTheFish

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hughes, Hendrick, Bennett.

We're going to get a lot of appreciation from other clubs, media.

A few clubs are probably sniffing around the even younger lads. It's cheaper!

Knowing the ridiculous pricing on homegrown talent we could have quite a few quid on those 3.

I would start him again on saturday what pace this kid has. He was just like paulo whanchope what legs bennet has got.

Sorry B4, cant see the likeness with Wanchope, who was gangly and awkward, where Bennett is a wrecking ball, minus Miley sadly....

I doubt he will start on Sat, but I think he will be a sub.

It will be interesting to see if Lowe and Hanson figure on the bench again too.

He is nothing like Wanchope, but it was a revalation to put Bennett down the left side on Tuesday. Ipswich had no idea how to control him. Just goes to show how well Darren Wassell knows him. Possibly better than anyone else at the club

Bennett is most like Sturridge, quick, strong, eye for a goal.

He's pretty raw at the moment but you can see his potential. Amazing how strong he is for a kid, he's an absolute weapon!

and we haven't had a Sturridge since... I really hope he gets more game time. Oh crap, starting to feel excited about football again...

He is nothing like Wanchope, but it was a revalation to put Bennett down the left side on Tuesday. Ipswich had no idea how to control him. Just goes to show how well Darren Wassell knows him. Possibly better than anyone else at the club

That interview about him earlier was great. SMc asked Wassall if he could it, and he replied without doubt. Pure confidence in his kids.

Archived