Mason Bennett

FeedTheFish

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little bit in a DT article about him not being allowed to wear a shirt with the Skybet or Betbadger logos because he's not old enough to promote gambling.

Heh, that's mint.

It's funny stuff like that. Having school in the morning and Nige used to say how he has to do exams etc and school...

We say he's young but I don't think it sinks in just how young he is. It's incredible really.

Why do you want him to go out on loan when he's coming off the bench and scoring goals for Derby?

Because getting 15 minutes every 2 or 3 weeks isn't really going to add top his experience as much as if he was playing 90 minutes albeit for a lower leagued team.

• 2 weeks later...

Russell still getting match fit, took a knock v Forest as well, not surprised he's been rested

Russell at the moment looks like he was signed from the same school of poo strikers as Maguire,Porter,Tyson and Sammon - who would sign crap like that and waste loads of money !!

Bennett was motm for me, caused their right back all sorts of problems, his first touch was brilliant (apart from one long ball) did brilliantly for Brysons first and was just a real threat.

Didn't change the game like Eustace. Can't believe Bryson got it above him.

Bennett was motm for me, caused their right back all sorts of problems, his first touch was brilliant (apart from one long ball) did brilliantly for Brysons first and was just a real threat.

He was very effective - I was just waiting for him to burst the net after he skipped by 3 defenders in the dying seconds, but a last-ditch tackle cleared the ball into touch.

I wouldn't go as far as MoM though - that for me was John Eustace.

I like that cos of his build, he's a tougher target for the opposition to bully off the ball.

I bet he's hoping to get as much if not more of the game on Sat. I was very pleased to see him come on at ht, I bet that did him the world of good.

Archived