Mourinho Returns

ramexpat

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why Chelsea? Why does that horrible jumped up little club get a bloke like that?

Two words....

Kerr

and

Chinggggg!!!!

I like Chelsea - I must be in the minority, but glad to see him back! 

I hope Chelsea can smash the Manchester clubs well and truly off their perch come next season, can only see them getting stronger now.

Ronaldo to Chelsea? G'arn then! 

Mourinho is brilliant but he's not a God..

I don't see next season being a foregone conclusion but I do think we could be in for one of the best title races ever..  Now that Fergie has gone I can't see Man Utd being so dominant, Man City should improve but who nows with the new manager, and Chelsea don't have the team designed for a Mourinho style.. I can't see how Mata, Oscar, Lampard, Hazard and Schurrle fit in with Mourinho's system..

I'd be majorly suprised if the winner next season has more than 85 points.. I don't think we're in for a usual 'runaway' leader which will then make it a better title race..

I'm going for Man City to win it on around 84 points.. Followed by Man Utd and then Chelsea on around 82 and 79..

Arsenal 4th on around 72..

Looking back over the years the PL has definitely gotten weaker or the divide is bigger.. At the start of the millenium the winner was getting low 80s and as soon as Mourinho came in with his 95 points the winner has been getting 86 points plus every year and it has usually been a runaway leader.

Archived