When am I allowed to be anti Clough?

TroyDyer

Try sitting through 90mintues of the garbage recently, on a freezing cold Tuesday night.

You always quick to out others down if they disagree, yet you don't even goto the games. Your opinions are pretty void.

Why would his points be void?

He watches the game the same as the rest of it and can analyze it again if he wants to..

He has an opinion like the rest of us and seems to have a sound knowledge of Derby so why would he not have an opinion? don't talk wet.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would his points be void?

He watches the game the same as the rest of it and can analyze it again if he wants to..

He has an opinion like the rest of us and seems to have a sound knowledge of Derby so why would he not have an opinion? don't talk wet.

Abit of a difference from watching a game with a drink of hot chocolate in the nice warmth and actually spending hard earned money going to the game itself, don't you think?

Here are a full list of NC's signings, from a thread I posted last season

[size=3]Permanent

Chris Porter

Lee Croft

Dean Moxey

Jake Buxton

Ben Pringle

Shuan Barker

Saul Deeney

Medi Abalimba

Lee Hendrie

Russel Anderson

John Brayford

James Bailey

Gareth Roberts

Conor Doyle

Ben Davies

Michael Boulding

Craig Bryson

Jason Shackell

Chris Maquire

Nathan Tyson

Adam Legzdins

Chris Riggott[/size]

[size=3]Michael Jacobs[/size]

[size=3]Paul Coutts[/size]

[size=3]Richard Keogh[/size]

[size=3]James O'Connor[/size]

[size=3]Michael Hoganson[/size]

[size=3]Valentin Gjokaj[/size]

[size=3]Conor Sammon[/size]

[size=3]total = 29

Loan

John Eustace

Barry Bannan

Jake Livermore

Paul Dickov

James Vaughan

Fredrik Stoor

DJ Campbell

Lee Johnson

Nicky Hunt

Javan Vidal

Michael Tonge

Gilles Sunu

Alberto Bueno

Shefki Kuqi

Luke Moore

Ryan Noble

Daniel Sanchez Ayala

Matt Duke

Brad Jones

Kevin Kilbane

Tamas Priskin[/size]

[size=3]Tom Carroll[/size]

[size=3]total = 22

Loan turned into permanent

Dave Martin

Tomasz Cywka

Frank Fielding

Jamie Ward

Theo Robinson[/size]

[size=3]Tom Naylor[/size]

[size=3]total = 6[/size]

Overall = 57

Abit of a difference from watching a game with a drink of hot chocolate in the nice warmth and actually spending hard earned money going to the game itself, don't you think?

Warm it is, it peaked out at about 35°C while I was watching one recently. The damn aircon couldn't keep up.

For not having the chance to go to games, I spend quite a bit of money on the Rams as well...

That doesn't mean his opinion is void.

when walking away from a bad result and driving 2 hours along the motorway I have time to Cam down (warm up). I always have a look at the game after on Ramsplayer and see if it was as bad as my initial thoughts.

You can form an opinion without being there, it just means you are not as angry and emotional as you were when you left the ground if you get what I am saying?

You then say they have no experience?

There's a big difference between "no experience" and "not very experienced"...

The average age of our starting line up against Wolves was just under 23... and our oldest player was 26... that means even our very most experienced player has (probably) 6 seasons under his belt... on average they probably have 3 seasons each... And that's at ALL levels not just Championship...

So when people say they aren't experienced enough they are (unsurprisingly) comparing to every other team in the league whose average age is higher than ours therefore (here's the moment which MAY surprise you) HAVE HAD MORE EXPERIENCE...

Here are a full list of NC's signings, from a thread I posted last season

[size=3]Permanent

Chris Porter

Lee Croft

Dean Moxey

Jake Buxton

Ben Pringle

Shuan Barker

Saul Deeney

Medi Abalimba

Lee Hendrie

Russel Anderson

John Brayford

James Bailey

Gareth Roberts

Conor Doyle

Ben Davies

Michael Boulding

Craig Bryson

Jason Shackell

Chris Maquire

Nathan Tyson

Adam Legzdins

Chris Riggott[/size]

[size=3]Michael Jacobs[/size]

[size=3]Paul Coutts[/size]

[size=3]Richard Keogh[/size]

[size=3]James O'Connor[/size]

[size=3]Michael Hoganson[/size]

[size=3]Valentin Gjokaj[/size]

[size=3]Conor Sammon[/size]

[size=3]total = 29

Loan

John Eustace

Barry Bannan

Jake Livermore

Paul Dickov

James Vaughan

Fredrik Stoor

DJ Campbell

Lee Johnson

Nicky Hunt

Javan Vidal

Michael Tonge

Gilles Sunu

Alberto Bueno

Shefki Kuqi

Luke Moore

Ryan Noble

Daniel Sanchez Ayala

Matt Duke

Brad Jones

Kevin Kilbane

Tamas Priskin[/size]

[size=3]Tom Carroll[/size]

[size=3]total = 22

Loan turned into permanent

Dave Martin

Tomasz Cywka

Frank Fielding

Jamie Ward

Theo Robinson[/size]

[size=3]Tom Naylor[/size]

[size=3]total = 6[/size]

Overall = 47

That's a list isn't it. Quite a few emergency loans in this time. Curiously though, we've yet to have a loan this season.

Those parts, in the main.

Don't go off looking into your crystal ball, back it up with references.

[size=8][size=8][size=8][size=8][size=8]ಠ_ಠ[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Everything about this post is nonsense, unsubstantiated rubbish. There's opinions, then there's just making things up.

Let's start with:

Le Fondre - Why do people rave about him, I still don't get this. By minute he's no better than Davies or Theo at this level? What more does he do for a team?

Mackie - QPR were spending, we weren't

Hooper - We were talking mega bucks here, far more than we could have ever afforded, this is just comical to bring up

Sharp - Was never an option

Austin - ...

Lambert - What?! I don't even get this?

Cox - worse than what we already have, cost more too, don't get what you're saying here

Wood - Cost more in fee and wages than any player at the club right now

Then you mention Sammon, who chose to go to a Premier League club... oh wow, what terrible work by the club!

Did NOBODY on this forum of so-called Derby supporters attend any of the fans forums? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

These are commonly known targets (at some stage) and were bid on by Clough.

If I have to educate everyone here, then it's going to be a boring and unenjoyable forum, surely there are fans here that do more and interact more with the club than simply listen to the match on the radio, attend the odd game and post on t'internet!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are proving yourself to be a clown...

You think strength and relevance of opinion is built on paying money for something?

Wanted to also add IF the above is the case then I would imagine my views are more valid than yours since I spend around £2,500 a season watching the Rams...

That's a list isn't it. Quite a few emergency loans in this time. Curiously though, we've yet to have a loan this season.

haha, you're not very good at this reading lark are you.

So 47 is the number?

Add the following:-

Bywater,

MacEveley

Connolly

Albrechtsen

Leacock

Todd

Kazmierczac

Teale

Pearson

Commons

Savage

Villa

Hulse

Ellington

Sterjovski

Davies

Green

Barazite

Varney

Addison

Nyatanga

etc etc

As I said, and re-iterated, players that have played for Derby under Clough.

So 47 is the number?

Add the following:-

Bywater,

MacEveley

Connolly

Albrechtsen

Leacock

Todd

Kazmierczac

Teale

Pearson

Commons

Savage

Villa

Hulse

Ellington

Sterjovski

Davies

Green

Barazite

Varney

Addison

Nyatanga

etc etc

As I said, and re-iterated, players that have played for Derby under Clough.

It was a typo, sorry. 57 signings.

Now corrected, agree that when ever a players has a contract extended under a manager, it becomes "his" player.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are proving yourself to be a clown...

You think strength and relevance of opinion is built on paying money for something?

Wanted to also add IF the above is the case then I would imagine my views are more valid than yours since I spend around £2,500 a season watching the Rams...

Ha ha you must of been busy!!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Nigel Clough England manager.

Most certainly the sequel to Mike Bassett

He'd do a lot better with England's young lads than with Derby's mate. No money worries just get it down, knock it around and smash it in, easy.

The difference between him managing Derby and England bar the obvious void in quality? Well the whole country would get behind him for a start! Yeah because of his name I hear you say? Too right, we're lucky.

Modern footballs **** and modern fans are even sh*tter and I don't mean you, I mean us all.

I think albert can read just fine...

And he was correct... that was definitely a list... I know... I've seen lists before... made one once, but it was rubbish... didn't have the right qualifications to start it...

Did NOBODY on this forum of so-called Derby supporters attend any of the fans forums? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

These are commonly known targets (at some stage) and were bid on by Clough.

If I have to educate everyone here, then it's going to be a boring and unenjoyable forum, surely there are fans here that do more and interact more with the club than simply listen to the match on the radio, attend the odd game and post on t'internet!

No references?

Archived