John Brayford

Shamblez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He could equally mean a number of things, such as whether certain players outside the first team move on (as in the Summer window) or whether we can strengthen other areas. We'll see...

Must admit I looked at it a couple of times.I'd have been a bit more relaxed if he'd said that it would be nice to improve on the first half (followed by what he went on to say).Your suggestion of strengthening other areas should surely suggest anticipated improvement rather than merely matching?

Must admit I looked at it a couple of times.I'd have been a bit more relaxed if he'd said that it would be nice to improve on the first half (followed by what he went on to say).Your suggestion of strengthening other areas should surely suggest anticipated improvement rather than merely matching?

Well, I think it would more be a case of not being confident in players going out in the transfer window (the likes of Bailey etc.) such that there wouldn't be money to bring others in to strengthen other areas (maybe a young leftback for example, or another midfielder). The way it was quoted certainly didn't make it sound like the most positive comment though, you're right about that.

[size=4]A teacher at my school (in Stoke) is very close friend with Brayfords dad and he has mentioned to me about him moving to West Ham. I don't know if he is winding me up, but why would West Ham want Brayford? I would say, if he does move, it would be to somewhere like Cardiff?

(I have a shirt personally signed by the team through Brayford because of my Music Teacher)[/size]

Cardiff boss Malky Mackay is set to raise his bid for Derby right-back John ­Brayford to £1.25m.

Mackay has been haggling over a fee for the highly-rated defender and is set to agree a deal and speak to ­Brayford.

The Championship leaders have shown sustained interest but could face complications because West Ham have also been making checks. - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-transfer-news-spurs-ready-1504330?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

A teacher at my school (in Stoke) is very close friend with Brayfords dad and he has mentioned to me about him moving to West Ham. I don't know if he is winding me up, but why would West Ham want Brayford? I would say, if he does move, it would be to somewhere like Cardiff?

(I have a shirt personally signed by the team through Brayford because of my Music Teacher)

I'm really impressed.

That they still have teachers in Stoke.

You'd never have guessed...............

West Ham are desperate for a Right Back. Demel and Tompkins do not look comfortable and they have quite a few long term injuries atm.

If you were looking for a right back then you would look at the best rb in the championship if there are no good premier league players available. Then realising he plays for Derby County managers would think we can get him on the cheap. I know that isnt good but realistically thats the situation.

I think Brayford is a premier league rb. People say he has his bad games but i would argue he has hardly ever had a bad game Defensively, after all first and foremost his job is not to concede goals. The only time he doesnt look that effective is when his touch or pass let him down.

Archived