John Brayford

Shamblez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have a link about the owners saying we need to sell or the Paper Fos(Usually are).

Daily mirror said last month Nigel Pearson was looking at Jamie ward.It would have been a wasted trip seeing as he was injured.

Liam Moore was linked by the same paper to go to Manchester united.The player himself said that he hasnt been and that he wants to stay at leciester for a long time.

I think if anything were helping the papers make it into a big story when really probally nothing will happen.

I think in January we will bring in some young kids for trials who are out of contract in 6 months or bring someone in on loan with view to permanent move and send someone of the development squad out on loan

If we do need cash why did they over spend on Sammon even if it was payments over a number of months.

If we do a reading and kick on and get like a 10 match unbeaten run we could get promoted if so we would be quids in with the 100m tv deal.

Does anyone have a link about the owners saying we need to sell or the Paper Fos(Usually are).

Daily mirror said last month Nigel Pearson was looking at Jamie ward.It would have been a wasted trip seeing as he was injured.

Liam Moore was linked by the same paper to go to Manchester united.The player himself said that he hasnt been and that he wants to stay at leciester for a long time.

I think if anything were helping the papers make it into a big story when really probally nothing will happen.

I think in January we will bring in some young kids for trials who are out of contract in 6 months or bring someone in on loan with view to permanent move and send someone of the development squad out on loan

If we do need cash why did they over spend on Sammon even if it was payments over a number of months.

If we do a reading and kick on and get like a 10 match unbeaten run we could get promoted if so we would be quids in with the 100m tv deal.

The funny thing is about newspaper gossip, that most of it doesn't happen, yet, virtually all of the things that do happen we first hear about in the newspaper gossip columns. Does that mean that newspapers just make loads of rubbish up and get lucky sometimes, or that most scouting trips/player enquiries don't lead to actual transfers? Just because something does not happen, it does not mean that their was no substance to the story originally.

Every player has their price of course, I do think that Brayford is a cornerstone of Clough's management here - clearly have a lot of time for each other, and I don't think he'll see Brayford go cheaply.

He is in the same boat as Bryson for me, in terms of ability - a very good championship player, perhaps make a step up to the premier league but wouldn't expect any tree's to be pulled up.

West Ham would be a good move for him, but don't know if it would be a good move for West Ham - certainly better than what they have currently, but I'm sure they have the money to go out and do better. I think Clough laughed off a 2million? pound bid in the past, couldn't see him going for that, perhaps 3million would turn some heads.

I do remember Clough saying that £2million wouldn't be enough to sell him.

That was aaaaaggggees ago though! I think i'd maybe be tempted to sell for £2 million, definitely anything above that only if it gets reinvested in the squad though, can buy some fecking good players for that money

I do remember Clough saying that £2million wouldn't be enough to sell him.

That was aaaaaggggees ago though! I think i'd maybe be tempted to sell for £2 million, definitely anything above that only if it gets reinvested in the squad though, can buy some fecking good players for that money

Thought it was 3m to WBA and clough said is that it?

Apparently the reason that buyers wont buy the club is that they wont take on the 7 million loan debt.So we need to hold out for a billionaire really to get any stability.As the club are going to try sell players intill they get rid of the debt because they arient interested in the club but their American companies

Apparently the reason that buyers wont buy the club is that they wont take on the 7 million loan debt.So we need to hold out for a billionaire really to get any stability.As the club are going to try sell players intill they get rid of the debt because they arient interested in the club but their American companies

What £7m loan debt?

Is that revolving loan, the internal loan to the owners or the loan secured against the stadium or a different one?

I believe its a long term loan to the owners that wiped out our existing loan debt. We only owe to GSE I believe, but without looking at the accounts its all guesswork.

That's a new one on me. The last accounts showed quite a lot of existing external debt (c£19m from memory, but I'm sure Ramblur is watching and shouting at his screen to say that I'm wrong) and some new debt owed to the owners. This replaced previous equity injections and led a few of us to question why loans now instead of equity. Glick insisted that this 'internal' loan was interest free and carried no iminent intention of repayment.

Archived