John Brayford

Shamblez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there's a deficit to be covered,then it would surely make sense to leave any alleged compensation (though I think Cornwall's right on this) within the club to cover all or part of such deficit.I also think that you'll find it's not quite so simple to transfer money into Jenkin's account where a limited liability company is concerned (unless repaying a loan made by him).

I don't think the money went into huw's account.

He is just a front man, a bit like Glick was with us.

Also Huw's company went bankrupt last year, so if the money did go into his account, it would be gone now.

Cardiff City are lining up a £750,000 move for Derby County right-back John Brayford.

Manager Malky Mackay wants to snap up the attacking defender to strengthen his team's promotion push.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/19/article-0-1696857E000005DC-37_468x378

Brayford, 24, has developed into a classy full-back since signing from Crewe in May 2010 and has also attracted attention from West Ham.

Maackay's side are currently two points clear at the top of the Championship and travel to fellow promotion rivals Leicester this weekend. - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2250841/Malky-Mackay-planning-bid-John-Brayford.html

I don't think the money went into huw's account.

He is just a front man, a bit like Glick was with us.

Also Huw's company went bankrupt last year, so if the money did go into his account, it would be gone now.

Wouldn't disagree-I never imagined it did.Just pointing out that even if it had,it could only have been done in certain circumstances.

If anyone's going to go in january I can see it being Bailey, Tyson, Davies etc. can't see us losing our preferred starting XI unless silly money comes in. Getting rid of 1 or 2 players that are not needed would bring the wage bill back into line, as we are 'slightly over' what we should be.

just noticed a quote in the DET by Clough in which he says it would be great if we could repeat the first half of the season,but that it would depend largely on injuries and what happens in january etc.What struck me was that if we strengthened next month we should expect to improve on the first half,not just maintain it.As january was lumped in with injuries (which might be detrimental to our chances of matching the first half),does it mean that Nigel fears losing someone without adequate replacement?

Archived